(References to Parakoila)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -132.23 Y: 325.12[e]
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Clan Steel Viper 
- 3057 - Clan Steel Viper 
- 3062 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3130 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3135 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3145 - Clan Jade Falcon 
Parakoila is a mineral rich world, known for its gold and heavy metals. The planet's capital is the city of Mainstrike. During the middle of the thirty-first century, the planet had a small 'Mech component manufacturing complex.
Clan Jade Falcon Invasion of 3050
In September of 3050, the planet became the target of Clan Jade Falcon's Gyrfalcon Galaxy during the Clans' Invasion of the Inner Sphere. The planet's garrison force, the Parakoila 'Mech Battalion, converted a number of the planet's gold and heavy metal mines into defensive fortifications comparable to the SLDF's Castles Brian. The Gyrfalcons were forbidden by their Khans from using orbital bombardment because they wished to take the mines intact. Thus the Galaxy was forced to take the battle to the enemy themselves, fighting major confrontations at the Forty-Niner Mine and Mainstrike. In the end it took six weeks to root out the enemy, making the conquest of Parakoila the longest ever during the Clan Invasion, and even after the Battle of Tukayyid these same tunnels would be used by guerrillas to launch raids.
The Steel Vipers takeover of 3052
In July of 3052, Clan Steel Viper launched a Trial of Possession campaign to extend their terriorities in Occupation Zones which included Parakoila. Faced with a frontline unit, Jade Falcon's garrison commander deemed planet strategically unimportant due to the lack of worthwhile resources. The 5th Provisional Garrison Cluster evacuated the planet in face of the Vipers, surrendering it to the Vipers' 57th Striker Cluster without a fight.
During this Viper's garrison period, elements of the planet's old Lyran 'Mech Battalion would attack patrols and hit their supply depots once in awhile from planet's extensive mines.
3054 to 3061
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 132, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 10, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 42 - Parakoila - Falcon's invasion of the planet gives brief description and its capital city.
- Invading Clans, p. 90 Parakoila - 'Mech component planet noted.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 42 - Parakoila - Delta Galaxy's prolong campaign to take the mines of Parkoila intact.
- Invading Clans, p. 90 Parakoila - Falcons surrender the planet without a fight due to lack of worth in eyes of its garrison commander.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 42 - Parakoila - Invasion of planet notes during Viper's control of the planet, 'Mech battalion would arise and hit their assets before fading into the planet's tunnels system.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 59 Falcon Analysis - Parakoila's HPG among other Falcon controlled worlds are knocked out.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 42 - Defending force in 3050 listed.
- Invading Clans, p. 90 Parakoila - 5th PGC noted as being Falcon's Garrison force as of 3052, prior to Vipers.
- Objective Raids, p. 59 - "Unit Note"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 166 - "Warden Clans Deployment Table"