89th Falcon Striker (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||The Justice Falcons|
|Parent Formation||Peregrine Galaxy|
The 89th Falcon Striker was a Cluster which took part in Operation Revival. It was only involved in one battle, attacking the planet Malibu during the Third Wave of the invasion and defeating the militia forces stationed there. It later took part in the Battle of Tukayyid.
The Eighty-ninth Striker and the Fourth Falcon Velites Cluster were stationed on Graus in September 3053 when the Fourth Viper Guards and the 400th Assault Cluster attacked in search of a rumoured Star League cache.
Because the defenders received a warning of the attack due to a similar push on Antares, the Fourth Velites and Eighty-ninth Strikers were able to stretch the battle out for three days and nights before being forced off world with heavy casualties.
As of 15 April 3052 the unit was commanded by Star Colonel Devinnia Guilli. She was noted for holding fairly liberal attitudes, including the treatment of freeborn warriors. At the time of Tukayyid the unit had the highest percentage of freeborn warriors of any front-line cluster.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 87