Turkina Keshik (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Nickname||The Chosen of Turkina|
|Parent Formation||Jade Falcon Tourman|
One notable combat action for the Turkina Keshik was on Von Strang's World; the Turkina Keshik and the Falcon Guards were reconfigured with Arrow IV-rocket launchers and vaporized the fortress of the planet's dictator.
The Turkina Keshik was deployed to Coventry with Jade Falcon forces, but did not participate as a unit. Several warriors from the Keshik were temporarily detached to the Harrier and Red-Tail ad-hoc units, which did see action against the Waco Rangers. Additionally, several Trinaries from Turkina Keshik were attached to Clusters full of younger warriors to help stiffen their resolve.
- 3061, Khan Marthe Pryde. Due to the many demands on the Khan's schedule however, the Keshik is normally overseen by the unit's XO, often a Star Colonel who is prepared to command a Galaxy. In 3062 the unit's XO was Star Colonel Quillic Mattlov.
Unlike many Clan Keshiks, the Turkina Keshik is always a Cluster in size. This allows them greater tactical flexibility and allows the Khan to dispatch units as needed. Only Trueborn warriors are allowed in the Turkina Keshik.
- Five Trinaries
- Era Report: 3062, p. 56
- Jade Falcon sourcebook, p. 19
- Jade Falcon sourcebook, p. 48
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 9, 10, 11 - "Legend of Turkina"