|Manufacturer||Hope Industrial Works|
|Engine||Unknown 290 (Primitive)|
|Targeting Tracking System||Unknown|
To help support their activities, the Brotherhood set aside resources to develop production facilities to build "RetroMechs", in order to both fill out its own forces and to sell as a means of generating further capital. Initially starting with RetroTech Firebees and Dervishes, their success led the Brotherhood to develop an entirely new design. Intended mainly for fire-support roles, the HawkWolf is generally assigned to the Brotherhood's "squires" as a means for its youngest warriors to gain experience and avoid placing the primitive design at threat against more advanced opponents in direct combat.
Mounting a 290-rated primitive fusion engine gives the HawkWolf a merely adequate top speed of around 50 kph, and even carrying eighteen tons of primitive armor plating provides it only average protection at best for a 'Mech of its mass. Thirteen standard Heat Sinks allow the HawkWolf to fire the bulk of its weapons continually without experiencing overheating issues.
Weapons and Equipment
Designed to provide fire-support for the Brotherhood's more advanced machines, the HawkWolf's armament consists of an LRM-15 launcher mounted in each arm, with supported in the form of an MML-5 rack in each torso. Carrying all its ammunition in its CASE-protected right torso, the HawkWolf has combined a total of three tons of reloads for the arm launchers, and a two ton ammunition bay for the Multi-Missile Launchers. This bay is normally divided between one ton of LRMs and one of SRMs to discourage pursuit as the pilot withdraws.
- Introduced in 3100, this version of the HawkWolf is built using modern equipment. By using an upgraded engine, the 'Mech's top speed has been increased to 64km/h. The cockpit was also replaced, allowing for the installation of an additional heat sink. Twelve tons of armor protect the updated HawkWolf, and six tons of ammunition is stored in a CASE-protected ammunition bay. BV(2.0)=1,428
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, p. 7
- MUL online date for the HawkWolf
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 45
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 58