- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Irian BattleMechs Unlimited|
|Chassis||Irian Tonans Endo-Composite|
|Armor||Durallex Guardian II Light Ferro-Fibrous with CASE II|
|Engine||Hermes 360 XL|
|Communications System||Irian HMR 35s|
|Targeting Tracking System||Omicron Alert|
|Heat Sinks||16 Double Heat Sinks|
|Speed||64 kph km/h|
Originally developed by the defunct Marik-Stewart Commonwealth to produce a local Assault BattleMech, the Juliano would go on to serve in the ranks of the newly reformed Free Worlds League. Produced on Angell II at Irian's Mech production facilities during the mid thirty-second century, this Assault BattleMech was named after the league's first Captain-General, Juliano Marik.
Weapons and Equipment
Designed to be an all-purpose BattleMech, the Juliano uses a mix of Inner Sphere and Clan technologies. The 'Mech is built on an Irian Tonans Endo-Composite frame, which is powered by a 360-rated Extra-Light Fusion Engine. The 'Mech's hull is protected by 16.5 tons of Durallex Guardian II Light Ferro-Fibrous armor with a pair of CASE II equipment mounted in its arms actuators. To ensure the survival of the MechWarrior, engineers have reinforced the armor around the cockpit.
The Juliano's firepower comes from its three Diverse Optics Sunbeam Extended-Range Large Lasers found each of the 'Mech's torsos. Those weapons are backed by three Diverse Optics Sunfire Extended-Range Medium Lasers and four arm mounted Clan produced Pattern J6 Streak-6 SRM Launchers.
The Juliano has the following Design Quirk:
- online date for the Juliano
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 41 Juliano - BV2
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 260
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 40 Juliano - Background.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, pp. 40-41 Juliano - Stats