- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Communications System||Garret T-11B|
|Targeting Tracking System||Federated Hunter|
|Heat Sinks||16 Double Heat Sinks|
While not a flashy design, Solaris Arms kept up steady production of the design since the early 3050s, the company addressed complaints of the 'Mech's bulky chassis and outboard sensor arrays with a sleeker refreshed model in the mid 3060s. Sixteen and half tons of Valiant Chainmail armor protect a GM 270 Fusion Engine, propelling the 'Mech at fairly standard assault 'Mech speed of 54 kph. A whopping sixteen Double Heat Sinks are still not enough to vent the massive volume of waste heat the Juggernauts advanced lasers produce, with the 'Mech also carrying four Coolant Pods in an desperate attempt to quickly disperse the large amount of heat that it can generate. 
Weapons and Equipment
The modern R9T2 Juggernaut's main armament is a trio of Sutel Precision Line Large Pulse Lasers with Bethel Labs X-Pulse, one in each arm with one in its center torso, backed up by three Sutel Precision Line Medium Pulse Lasers with Bethel Labs X-Pulse divided between each arm and the head. Due to the 'Mech's lack of hand actuators, at knife-fighting range the Juggernaut is protected by a staggering twelve LFN Lindblad Machine Guns fed from two tons of reloads. 
- The original Juggernaut model carries regular Large and Medium Pulse Lasers in place of the advanced X-Pulse lasers. Its ammunition bins are protected with CASE. It carries four Small Pulse Lasers in place of the coolant pods, as well as four additional Machine Guns, though this comes at the cost of four Double Heat Sinks. The original design had poorly placed sensor units that were heavily criticized by both technicians and MechWarriors. BV (1.0) = ??, BV (2.0) = 1,719 
- JG-R9TX1 Juggernaut "Leapin' Lil"
- The personal 'Mech of Richard "Fury" Fulton started life as an original JG-R9T1 model until a humiliating defeat against a hatchet armed Berserker in 3066. Fulton upgraded his 'Mech to the newer JG-R9T2 standard only for a lucky hit from a Shadow Hawk on his machine gun's ammo stores to gut his 'Mech, fleeing Solaris VII after his employer Bromley Stables collapsed in the aftermath of the Word of Blake's invasion. Reappearing on the Game World of Noisiel where with the aid of a former Bromley tech Fulton had his heavily damaged 'Mech rebuilt anew. Switching to a Edasich Motors Light Fusion Engine and replacing the standard armor with sixteen tons of Light Ferro-Fibrous plate frees up space for a pair of Mechanical Jump Boosters in his 'Mechs completely rebuilt legs. While the arm Large and Medium X-Pulse lasers and the coolant pods were retained, the head mounted laser was swapped for an ER Medium Laser, the torso laser was swapped for a Snub-Nose PPC and the machine guns was replaced with four M-Pods, equally effective but less destructive to Fulton's 'Mech if struck. BV (2.0)= 1,984 
- MUL online date for the Juggernaut (BattleMech)
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 277
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 170
- Solaris VII: The Game World 'Mech record sheets, p. 14
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 276
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 278
- Experimental Technical Readout: Gladiators, p. 6