(References to Noisiel)
Noisiel neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||161 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||None (dust ring)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||33°C (Warm-Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Birds|
|Ruler||Duke Michael Alextep|
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3130 - Lyran Commonwealth 
Noisiel is a small and humble Lyran Commonwealth system, best known for its summer 'Mech games. These games grew popular after the Clan Invasion, and after 3055 Noisiel also served as a hiring hall for mercenary units.
Noisiel has three continents, Mahoken, Romaha, and Teppokhan.
Besides relatively light gravity the world has lower-than-normal oxygen levels in its atmosphere, and the local plants are colored in red hues (instead of green).
In 3047 the first Noisiel Summer Games were held, with the Duke of the world fighting his son in a BattleMech duel. The two men fought in Atlas 'Mechs to determine who would bid on a government contract. Unlike most 'Mech duels, the two men used their 'Mechs as rugby players, moving a half-ton sphere around a one square kilometer playing field. This proved to be so popular that the Noisiel Summer Games were expanded to include 'Mech-scale hockey, football, baseball, and chess. The event is twelve days long, and provides a unique outlet for MechWarriors to show their skills. The Games put more focus on finesse and piloting skill than they do gunnery.
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 17, "Noisiel"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic At the Fall of the Star League "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 132, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 95
- Gambit at Noisiel
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 18