- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Mech type||Clan OmniMech|
|Engine||Fusion 325 XL|
|Communications System||CH2B Alpha-Com|
|Targeting Tracking System||Version Delta-II TTS(A)|
|Heat Sinks||15 Double Heat Sinks|
The Hades is an exclusive design to Wolf's Dragoons developed from the Loki and is an attempt to rectify that designs poor armor problems while retaining its offensive capabilities. The standard chassis is replaced with an Endo Steel model and the armor is upgraded to Ferro-Fibrous. The Hades maintains the same mobility of the original Loki.
Weapons and Equipment
The Prime variant closely matches that of the original Loki. The primary weapons are a pair of ER PPCs with equipped with three ER Medium Lasers and a Streak SRM-6 missile rack for close range. An advanced Targeting Computer gives the energy weapons lethal accuracy, and an Active Probe and ECM Suite help to minimize any tactical advantage the enemy may have, while enhancing its own and tactical ability with the addition of a C3 Slave computer. The C3 Slave is a fixed component common to all configurations. To help increase battle longevity, the Hades also carries an Anti-Missile System.
- Alt. Config. A
- Based closely on the A configuration of the Loki it carries a set of two ER Large Lasers and an Ultra AC/5 that serve as primary weapons. These are supported by a LRM-20 rack, it also carries a Narc Missile Beacon to increase missile accuracy. At close ranges, the 'Mech can defend itself with an ER Medium Laser and also has two Machine Guns while dropping two heat sinks. BV (1.0) = 1,879
- Alt. Config. C
- A long-range sniper armed with four ER Large Lasers linked to a Targeting Computer made all the more deadly with its ability to share targeting data via its C3 Slave system. Five additional heat sinks are added to cope with the heat. It carries only a Flamer as a backup weapon. BV (1.0) = 2,145
- Alt. Config. F
- This post Operation Bulldog variant carries a pair of Ultra AC/2s and a pair of Large Pulse Lasers, one in each arm. These are backed by four Light Machine Guns and two Heavy Machine Guns. It drops two heat sinks to make room for these weapons and their ammo bins are protected by CASE. BV (1.0) =1,726
The Hades was created by MechForce UK and as such is an official 'Mech, however as it stands it does not meet the requirements to be classified as Canon. It was one of the MFUK BattleMechs that had is own miniature produced under license.
- MFUK Record Sheets Ten