- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Chassis||Star League XT Light Endo Steel|
|Armor||Durallex Heavy with CASE|
|Engine||Magna 390 XL|
|Communications System||Garret T-19G w/C3 Slave Unit|
|Targeting Tracking System||Cat's Eye 5|
|Heat Sinks||12 Double Heat Sinks|
|BV (1.0)||1,171 (C3: 177)|
The Ninja-To is intended to work with, and take advantage of, other units which carry a C3 Master Computer by carrying a C3 slave unit that allows it to share targeting data with other units in a C3 equipped unit. The Ninja-To is built on a lightweight Star League XT Light Endo Steel that cradles a powerful Magna 390 XL engine that gives the 'Mech a top speed of 97.2 km/h. While this combination of structure and engine saves weight, it also makes the Ninja-To susceptable to being a combat loss from side torso destruction. The Ninja-To carries twelve tons of Durallex Heavy with CASE to ensure that it will not be completely destroyed in the event of an ammunition explosion.
Weapons and Equipment
The Ninja-To has two Diverse Optics Sunbeam ER Large Lasers giving it respectable long range damage capabilities. For close combat, the 'Mech has two Diverse Optics Type ER Medium Lasers and a single Shigunga MRM-10. Because of the 'Mech's design it depends on a C3 network to allow the MechWarrior piloting the 'Mech make the most of the 'Mechs limited weaponry.
- MUL online date for the Ninja-To
- Combat Operations, p. 125
- Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 78-79, "Ninja-To 'Mech Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 122
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 123
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 124