|Manufacturer|| Harrow-Deerfield Heavy Industrial Works|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Tournment Legal)|
|Engine||Wagner 210 HeavyDuty ICE|
|Top Speed||54 kph km/h|
|Armor||HD Plasteel Commercial-Grade (Industrial Armor)|
|Communications System||TigerCom 23/C|
|Targeting Tracking System||None|
|Equipment|| Chainsaw |
2 x Dumper
2 x Cargo Bay
|BV (2.0)|| 323|
 Description & History
The Lumberjack was created by the Lyran Commonwealth. Harrow-Deerfield Heavy Industrial Works of Tamar built this 'Mech as an independent logging operations vehicle. The ForestryMech was the first of its type for the company, which built more traditional construction, mining, and logging vehicles. In some cases, the 'Mech was modified to provide combat support for military units.
Survivors of this class of 'Mech remained in service up to the middle of the 31st Century. Later during the Jihad, a new company, Rastaban Agricultural Products of Duran, resumed construction of the Lumberjack.
 Equipment & Capacities
The Lumberjack's main tool is its Deerfield-690 Chainsaw, which is mounted in place of its right hand actuator. On its left arm, it has a lift hoist to help lug logs and other loads for its work. The 'Mech has two dumpers mounted on its right & left torso, along with two cargo bays which can contain up to ten tons of equipment each.
The two Cargo Modules can hold up to ten tons per module.
- LM1/A - The original Lumberjack was lighter at 60 tons. It is presumed to have primitive equipment. BV (2.0)= 286
- LM4/P (Military Variant) - An LRM-10 is replaces one of the Dumpers. The 'Mech is equipped with four heat sinks & seven and a half tons of military grade armor. It also been equipped with Advance Fire Control assisting with the launcher. Prior to the Jihad, it was a rare variant. However, production was picked up by various small factories for service in private security & LAAF due to the Jihads destruction of mainline BattleMech factories. BV (2.0) = 651
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Technical Readout: 3075, p. 282, "LM4/C Lumberjack"
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 265
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - Age of War, p. 202
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - Age of War, p. 201
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 266
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - Age of War, p. 203