- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere (IS)|
|Year Introduced||Clan = 2824 CCY|
|Minimum Range|| Clan = N/A
IS = 6
|Tons|| Clan = 2.5
IS = 5
|Critical Slots|| Clan = 1
IS = 2
|Ammo Per Ton||12|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||30,000|
|BV (1.0)|| Clan = 109
IS = 90
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 109|
Long Range Missiles have provided military units with a decent far-reaching punch for centuries. The LRM-10 fires ten such missiles.
LRM-10 is manufactured on the following planets:
The LRM-10 has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"