- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Augusta|
|Primary Products|| Battle Armor|
Once the third largest non-Terran Hegemony based military contractor in the Star League, the Succession Wars resulted in the loss of all but two facilities: the headquarters on New Avalon and a satellite facility on Stewart. Corean's multinational status causes no end of headaches as cash profits can not be directly transferred between branches, and both the FedSun and FWL governments enforce strict controls to prevent advanced and exclusive technology developed in their realms leaking to the other house. 
The Corean plant at Jeratha on the FedSun capital of New Avalon is one of the few surviving completely automated BattleMech factories in the Inner Sphere, capable of churning out 130 brand new Valkyries per year. The plant's proximity to the New Avalon Institute of Science has helped ensure its continued maintenance  and led to a healthy relationship between them. NAIS developed upgrades and refits, such as fixing the Centurions troublesome Autocannon mount, breathed new life into numerous Corean designs, while Corean 'Mechs have been supplied to serve as testbeds for various technology developments discovered in NAIS labs.
While not on par with the NAIS, the MacAdams-Suharno plant on Stewart in the Free Worlds League is also a hotbed of technological development. A chance decision to select the maligned Goliath as the most stable test bed for the newly recovered Gauss Rifle in the 3040's led to the Stewart plant championing the cause of creating brand new Four Legged 'Mechs and its development of the Light Gauss Rifle with Imperator Automatic Weaponry. Local minority ownership of the facility and the production of vital components used by Irian BattleMechs and Earthwerks-FWL designs ensure a degree of protection for the heavy tax burden imposed on other multinationals operating in the Free Worlds League.
Corean Enterprises has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Novaya Zemlya:|
|DVS-X10 Devastator MUSE Earth||Assault BattleMech|
|Components produced on Ramen II:|
|CN9-A Centurion||Medium BattleMech|
|Corean Model K7||Centurion|
- Technical Readout: 3025 Revised, p.54
- Handbook: House Davion , p. 170
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 152
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 128, "Corean Enterprises Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 76, "Produced Legionnaire Components on Augusta"
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 28, "Produced Fennec 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 36, "Produced Scarecrow Components"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 12
- Technical Readout: 3039, p.132
- Technical Readout: 3039, p.284
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 8, "Produced Fireball 'Mech Components"
- Objective Raids, p. 97, "Produced Corean Enterprises Components on New Avalon"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 20, "Produced Valkyrie QD1 'Mech Components".
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 16, "Produced Musketeer Vehicle Components"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 17
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 40, "Produced CN11-O Centurion Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 18, "Produced Sortek Components"
- Handbook House Davion, p. 186
- Experimental Technical Readout: Davion, p. 6, "Produced Devastator Experimental Mech variants"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Objective Raids, p. 135, "Produced Components on Stewart"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 14, "Produced Locust-5M Components"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 12, "Produced Tarantula Components"
- Era Digest: Age of War, p. 26, "Hector HOR-1B"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 299, "Produced Goliath 1H 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 130, "Produced Sirocco Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, pp. 10-11, "Black Wolf Battle Armor"
- Technical Readout 3058 Upgrade p.27
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 35
- Technical Readout 3058 Upgrade, p. 29
- LCT-6M Locust
- Era Digest: Age of War
- Experimental Technical Readout: Davion
- Handbook: House Davion
- Handbook: House Marik
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League)
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Federated Suns
- Objectives: Free Worlds League
- Technical Readout: 3025 Revised
- Technical Readout: 3039
- Technical Readout: 3050
- Technical Readout: 3055
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3060
- Technical Readout: 3067
- Technical Readout: 3075
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix