Machine Gun Array
|Machine Gun Array|
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere|
|Year Availability||Clan = 3069 (CDS)|
|Ammo Per Ton||???|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||???|
The Machine Gun Array (MGA) was developed in 3068 by the Federated Suns. Despite that, the Taurian Concordat was actually the first power to use them, as they had pilfered the technology from the FedSuns and were able to quickly reverse engineer and put it into production. Clan Diamond Shark also created an identical Clan version that was unveiled around roughly the same time.
- Unit Restricted: No Restrictions
Machine Gun Arrays are manufactured on the following planets:
|Corean Bulletstorm (Clantech)||Augusta||Corean Enterprises||UCU-F4 Scarecrow|||
The Machine Gun Array has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- TechManual, p. 292, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment"
- TechManual, p. 228, "Machine Gun Arrays"
- TechManual, p. 342, "Inner Sphere Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, pp. 36-37, "UCU-F4 Scarecrow"