(References to Stewart)
Stewart neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||198 hours|
|Recharge station(s)||Zenith, Nadir|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||4 (Argyle, Leon, Carthage and Clyde)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||45°C (Arid)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
|Ruler||Duke Hector Stewart|
 Owner History
- 2271 - Free Worlds League 
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League
- 3030 - Free Worlds League
- 3040 - Free Worlds League
- 3052 - Free Worlds League
- 3057 - Free Worlds League
- 3062 - Free Worlds League
- 3067 - Free Worlds League 
- 3070 - Word of Blake Protectorate (from August)
- 3079 - Stewart Commonality 
- 3130 – Republic of the Sphere 
- 3132 - Republic of the Sphere
- 3138 - Marik-Stewart Commonwealth
- 3139 - Lyran Commonwealth
 Planetary History
In late June 3070 the planetary government and military forces on Stewart switched their allegiance to the Word of Blake, bringing the world into the Word of Blake Protectorate; Stewart was one of six worlds to declare for the Blakists in the space of a week, pushing the Protectorate into Free Worlds League space.
Forces from the Free Worlds League front of Operation SCOUR arrived to liberate Stewart in May 3077. The first forces on the ground were Alpha Galaxy of Clan Nova Cat, who quickly moved the 1st Nova Cat Guards to the city of New Edinburgh; Star Colonel Kalvin Rosse then broadcast a demand to the planetary government that all Blakist forces and sympathisers on Stewart surrender within two hours. Under the command of Captain Jonathan Wells, the local Protectorate Militia garrison refused to surrender and marched out of New Edinburgh to battle the Nova Cat forces, only to learn that the Nova Cats were not prepared to extend zellbrigen to the Word of Blake forces - Rosse declared that the Word of Blake was subject to a Trial of Annihilation. Over the next two hours the Nova Cats hunted down and killed the Militia forces, executing those who attempted to surrender.
As at the end of May, local news broadcasts issued by Kristina Greenberg, an anchor for a local Voice of Truth affiliate, declared that the campaign on Stewart was currently an uneasy stalemate. Following the battle around New Edinburgh a number of locals apparently seized a number of Planetlifter aircraft and turned them into kamikaze aircraft by packing them with explosives and attempting to fly them into the allied coalition transports gathered around the initial landing zone. Only one such Planetlifter was believed to have managed to actually hit one of the coalition DropShips, but this was enough to pull the Nova Cat forces back into a defensive formation around the target landing zone.
- Capital City is New Endinburgh - former capital of Stewart Commonality and briefly the Marik-Stewart Commonwealth until June of 3138. The capital city also home to ancient New Endinburgh Palace.
 Planetary Garrison
 3054 to 3059 to 3067 to 3079
- - At this point in time, the VI Hastati was at 82% of full strength, with 93% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
 Manufacturing Centers
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 Handbook: House Marik, p. 68 "Stewart"
- ↑ Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League at their founding in "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Field Manual: Updates, p. 161, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 48, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 17, "FWLM Deployment Map "
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 46, "Slaughter On Stewart"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 135, "Unit Note"
- ↑ Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 114, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 13, "Minor Provinces"
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 187, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"