(References to Rochelle)
Rochelle neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||3 (Derika, Nohea, and Ululani, plus dust ring)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler|| Preston Petrokovich (Governor)|
Piotr Illiarveski (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League
- 3030 - Free Worlds League
- 3040 - Free Worlds League
- 3052 - Free Worlds League
- 3057 - Free Worlds League
- 3062 - Free Worlds League
- 3067 - Free Worlds League 
- 3079 - Word of Blake Protectorate
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planetary Garrison
 Manufacturing Centers
 Planetary Info
One of the first worlds settled by humans, Rochelle featured a large amount of mineral resources that could be easily exploited, abundant surface water, and rich soil perfect for agriculture. Though after the fall of the Terran Alliance it joined the Federation of Skye, eventually Rochelle would become part of the Free Worlds League. During the first two Succession Wars Rochelle was the victim of strikes by nuclear and chemical weapons, which poisoned most of the world and destroyed its industrial infrastructure. Eventually the Free Worlds government estimated that so much toxic material had been released on the world that it was essentially unsalvageable, and began evacuating the citizens. Despite this a hardcore group of inhabitants remained behind to mine the ores needed by the Free Worlds League. Despite the best effort of local and regional governments and citizens, the population continued to decline and the economy continued to falter. Alongside these downward trends was the loss of more and more infrastructure, thus perpetuating the cycle of decline.
During the Jihad the Lyran Commonwealth raided the world in retaliation for attacks they thought came from the FWL. These raids smashed more infrastructure and destroyed the capital city, accelerating the world's decline. Only after the world was ceded to the Republic of the Sphere and large numbers of new colonists arrived has the planet's situation started to reverse. Rebuilding the capital city was the first step and expanding the spaceport was the second. The expanded spaceport is able to ship the output of the mines off-world, bringing back much needed revenue.
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 193, "Rochelle World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Field Manual: Updates, p. 159, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 17, "FWLM Deployment Map "
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 57, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 39, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 115, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 14, "Regimental Status"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 16, "Irregular Forces Status"