(References to Wyatt)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -67.20 Y: -8.39[e]
 Planetary History
In 2991, the Free Worlds League launched a retaliation raid against Steiner forces on Wyatt. The purpose of this attack was to capture several Chippewa fighters for study. Several Dispossessed pilots with infantry support were dropped in secret on world. This team then infiltrated an airfield and flew off with six Chippewa fighters. Only four of these fighters eventually made it to Marik space and were later put into service with the Free Worlds League Military.
Following the invasion of the Free Worlds League by the Skye and Bolan Provinces of the Lyran Alliance in what was termed Operation ÜBERSCHATTEN, Marshall Jeremy Brett took command of the local FWLM and launched a counteroffensive, under the name Operation BROKEN FIST. BROKEN FIST went beyond simply attempting to recapture worlds that the Lyrans had seized, striking into Lyran space at numerous worlds. Wyatt was one of the worlds hit and was captured by the League on the 1st of September 3068.
As a part of the fighting on Wyatt in 3068 the Bowie Industries plant was hit by a pair of 50-kiloton cobalt-laced nuclear weapons which devastated the plant and nearby Earhardt City. Multiplying the long-term effects of the nuclear strike against the Bowie plant was a Class Nine storm which proceeded to distribute the fallout across a wide swathe of the planet. So much of Wyatt's farmland was contaminated by fallout that the previously self-sufficient world was placed under a Famine Order, with food having to be imported until soil along the equatorial belt could be cleansed of radiation. Estimates at the time indicated that local fisheries would take at least twenty years to recover, and that without substantial assistance from the Free Worlds League or the Lyran Alliance, Wyatt would never recover to the point of having a self-sustaining economy again. The possibility that Wyatt would be unable to survive without imports and would become a dead world was considered very real.
Later in the Jihad the Word of Blake incorporated Wyatt into their Protectorate. Wyatt was one of three worlds to be liberated in January 3078 by forces from the allied coalition fighting on the Lyran front as a part of Operation SCOUR.
 Garrisoning Military Force
 3025 to 3050 to 3054 to 3061
 Manufacturing Centers
 Owner History
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
- 3068 - Free Worlds League (from September)
- 3077 - Word of Blake Protectorate
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook), p. 21
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3025, p. 162
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 45, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 17, "Environmental Impact"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 117, "Unit Deployment Table"
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 27, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 19, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- ↑ Shattered Sphere, p. 47, "Lyran Alliance Deployment Table"
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3050, p.162, "Archer"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- 20 Year Update
- Era Report: 2750
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- Shattered Sphere
- Technical Readout: 3025
- Technical Readout: 3050
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook)