(References to Pollux)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -31.52 Y: -15.67[e]
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2319 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2366 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2571 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2767 - Amaris Empire 
- 2771 - Amaris Empire 
- 2774 - Amaris Empire 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3058 - Free Worlds League 
- 3067 - Free Worlds League 
- 3078 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3145 - Republic of the Sphere 
Having become independent as a result of the Demarcation Declaration, Pollux was subsequently added to the resurgent Terran Hegemony; whilst some worlds joined the Hegemony during its early years as a result of diplomatic and trade incentives, many more were conquered in "campaigns of persuasion" launched by Director-General James McKenna, the first of which began in 2316 and ended with the capture of Towne in 2317. Pollux was one of the worlds added to the Hegemony during or around the time of this first military campaign. By the end of the Reunification War Pollux was a member of the Tyrfing Province of the Terran Hegemony.
Pollux was invaded in the second wave of Operation Guerrero by the 34th Marik Militia. The defending militia was limited to one regiment of armor and one of infantry. The other five regiments that were on the planet either withdrew to the Lyran Alliance or joined the Free Worlds League. Free Worlds League troops took over within a week.
On the 14th of September 3071 the pro-Blakist garrison on Pollux was raided by forces from the Free Worlds Resistance, the organisation headed up by Alys Rousset-Marik and which was also responsible for raiding another Blakist garrison on Hamilton. Pollux was raided again on the 23rd of September 3075, one of three worlds in the Protectorate to be raided simultaneously by unidentified forces. The raiders damaged the defending Protectorate and Militia forces, and were rumoured to actually be drawn from the Word of Blake's own Shadow Divisions.
Forces from the Free Worlds League front of Operation SCOUR liberated the nearby world of Graham IV in March 3078, and as they moved to liberate Pollux later in the month they received unexpected assistance and aid from an uprising that resulted in a popular revolt. By June 3078 all of the Free Worlds League task force had gathered on Pollux to rest and refit prior to the coalition assault on Terra, with the exception of Group II, who were still bogged down in the conflict on Liberty.
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 117, "Unit Deployment Table"
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 108
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 18, "Draconis Combine Founding - 2319"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Foundation ]"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation After Age of War ]"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 104, "Rim Worlds Republic -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 138, "Operation LIBERATION Wave 1 [July 2772 - December 2774]"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 42, "Free Worlds League after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 56, "Lyran Commonwealth after Fourth Succession War "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 61, "Lyran Commonwealth after Clan Invasion "
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 54, "Free Worlds League after Operation Guerrero "
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 56, "Free Worlds League after FedCom Civil War "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere - 3145"
- The Star League, p. 16, "Terra's Errant Flock"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 18, "Draconis Combine Founding "
- Shattered Sphere, p. 75, "Operation Guerrero, Second Wave"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 17, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 50, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 18, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 54, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 80, "Terra's Doorstep"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Handbook: House Kurita
- Handbook: House Liao
- Handbook: House Marik
- Handbook: House Steiner
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League)
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Shattered Sphere
- The Star League