(References to Phecda)
Phecda neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||2 (Vondra and Xanthippe)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Plants|
|Ruler|| Aubrey Gerhardine (Governor)|
Vladislav Durko (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
- 3068 - Free Worlds League (from September)
- 3072 - Word of Blake Protectorate
- 3077 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Garrisoning Military Force
 3050 to 3054
 Planetary Info
Phecda's orbit has slightly shifted, taking it further away from the system star. This means that Phecda's surface temperature has been dropping for the past few hundred years and more and more of its surface water is being hidden underneath growing polar icecaps. The elongated orbit also makes traveling to Phecda very time consuming. As Phecda relies on interstellar trade for everything it needs to support human life, reducing this travel time is critical. During the Star League the people of Phecda had placed four stations between the world and the jump points, which allowed traders to transship their cargo more quickly. The trader would drop off his cargo at the first station and pick up his outbound cargo of water purifiers built on Phecda, returning to the jump point. The cargo that was delivered to the first station would then be shuttled to the next station, where it would be dropped off and a new group of water purifiers would be taken to the first station. The second station would then deliver materials to Phecda and return with a load of water purifiers. This let the interstellar traders make more of a profit and allowed the Phecdans to survive.
Unfortunately these mid-point stations were destroyed in the Succession Wars. As a result, Phecda's population slowly dropped and by the end of the Succession Wars Phecda was little more than a military outpost whose only value lay in its position.
In 3024 the mercenary unit - and noted treasure hunters - Snord's Irregulars discovered the remains of a Colossus-class DropShip on Phecda. The DropShip had been buried, but had retained it's structural integrity despite the length of time the vessel had been buried; Snord's Irregulars managed to salvage a stockpile of spare parts and 'Mechs from the DropShip, and the Lyran Commonwealth later cannibalized the DropShip itself.
Following the invasion of the Free Worlds League by the Skye and Bolan Provinces of the Lyran Alliance in what was termed Operation ÜBERSCHATTEN, Marshall Jeremy Brett took command of the local FWLM and launched a counteroffensive, under the name Operation BROKEN FIST. BROKEN FIST went beyond simply attempting to recapture worlds that the Lyrans had seized, striking into Lyran space at numerous worlds. Phecda was one of the worlds hit and was captured by the League on the 1st of September 3068.
The Word of Blake occupied Phecda later during the Jihad, incorporating it into the Word of Blake Protectorate. Forces fighting on the Lyran front of Operation SCOUR liberated Phecda in January 3078, although the commanding officer on the Lyran front, Duke Robert Kelswa-Steiner, took critical injuries during the battle for Phecda and had to transfer command of the Lyran front to Gregory Kelswa-Steiner. On the 14th of February, after Group IV had completed the conquest of Phecda, Duke Kelswa-Steiner gave an interview to Marlena Stockheart of SBC; the Duke made a point of highlighting that Gregory Kelswa-Steiner's performance to date and his grasp of matters such as logistics and strategy as a part of Operation SCOUR had attracted praise from many quarters, including saKhan Ivan Kerensky, the Duke's second in command.
 Nearby Planets
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 192, "Phecda World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 117, "Unit Deployment Table"
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 27, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 19, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- ↑ Shattered Sphere, p. 47, "Lyran Alliance Deployment Table"
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3075, p. 198, "Colossus"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 45, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 65-66, "Phecda: Tragedy And Triumph"
- 20 Year Update
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- Shattered Sphere
- Technical Readout: 3075