(References to Zebebelgenubi)
Zebebelgenubi neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Plants|
|Ruler|| Raul Zapamos (Governor)|
Nigel Jacques-Marinot (Planetary Legate)
|Capital||Gray Valley City|
 Owner History
- 2340 - Federation of Skye
- 2341 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2767 - Amaris Empire
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
- 3068 - Free Worlds League (from November) / Lyran Alliance (from December)
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Manufacturing Centres
 Planetary History
 Amaris Civil War
Like the vast majority of the worlds within the Terran Hegemony, Zebebelgenubi was occupied by forces loyal to Stefan Amaris following his coup on the 27th of December 2766. Zebebelgenubi would unwillingly end up playing a significant role in the defence of the Amaris Empire; Amaris knew that retribution from the Star League Defense Force under General Aleksandr Kerensky for his coup was inevitable, and that the defense of his empire depended upon the Space Defense System developed by the SLDF. Amaris had made acquriing control of system SDS networks a priority during Operation APOTHESIS but the Rim Worlds Republic forces had only managed to secure control over six networks across the entire of the Hegemony.
Amaris' forces learned that the key developer of the SDS system was Ulsop Robotics of Zebebelgenubi, and in response Amaris made the training of loyal Republican SDS operators a priority. An intense three-year period of training activity promptly began on Zebebelgenubi, with technicians and researchers from Ulsop Robotics impressed into training several thousand Amaris' loyalist in SDS network operations. Partisans from the resistance attempted to disrupt the training, inviting harsh responses from Colonel Vargo Burkenya, the local Republican commander on the ground; after a successful resistance operation resulted in a fire at a training complex that injured more than a hundred Republican trainees and killed forty more, Burkenya responded by executing three hundred Ulsop Robotics personnel. This effectively ended the training of new operators by Ulsop Robotics staff, but Burkenya continued executing researchers and technicians at a rate of five for every Republican killed by the resistance up until he and his command staff were killed by partisan snipers two years later. By this point the Republicans had already trained enough operators and trainers that they needed no further external assistance.
Despite the months of training given by the Ulsop Robotics personnel to the first group of operators it still took more than two years for the Republicans to begin bringing SDS networks back online, particularly the most advanced of the systems, the Reagan SDS network in the Terra system.
 The Jihad
Following the invasion of the Free Worlds League by the Skye and Bolan Provinces of the Lyran Alliance in what was termed Operation ÜBERSCHATTEN, Marshall Jeremy Brett took command of the local FWLM and launched a counteroffensive, under the name Operation BROKEN FIST. BROKEN FIST went beyond simply attempting to recapture worlds that the Lyrans had seized, striking into Lyran space across numerous worlds. Zebebelgenubi was one of the worlds hit and was assaulted by the League forces on the 17th of October 3068. The League held Zebebelgenubi for five weeks, with Lyran forces recapturing the planet by the 27th of November.
 Nearby Planets
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 226, "Zebebelgenubi World Profile"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Federation of Skye world within the Lyran Commonwealth befor  and after at their founding in "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 88-89, "Preparing For The Inevitable"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 46, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 80, "Cometh Hell's Legions"