Joint Equipment Systems
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Joint Equipment Systems|
|Primary Site(s)|| Alshain|
During the Jihad the Panpour facility suffered some minimal capital and personnel losses (around 10%), but by 3079 the factory's output was at 100%. The Alshain facility suffered no personnel losses and was operating at full capacity in 3079.
During the Dark Age JES constructed a manufacturing facility on the world of Zebebelgenubi in the Republic of the Sphere; this satellite facility produced a range of state-of-the-art military and industrial support vehicles, including JES' line of missile transports.
Joint Equipment Systems has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Alshain:|
|Skulker||Tracked Vehicles - Scout Tank|
|Scorpion||Tracked Vehicles - Light Tank|
|Tyr Infantry Support Tank||Hovercraft - Infantry Support Tank|
|Odin Scout Tank||Wheeled Vehicles - Scout Tank|
|LRM Carrier||Tracked Vehicles|
|SRM Carrier||Tracked Vehicles|
|Wheeled APC||Wheeled Vehicles|
|Tracked APC||Tracked Vehicles|
|GM 40||Wheeled APC|
|GM 60||Tracked APC|
|GM 120 Classis||Skulker|
|GM 140||Hetzer & Zorya|
|GM 180||LRM & SRM Carrier|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Targeting System 2.3||Skulker|
|ER Large Laser|
|Components produced on Panpour:|
|JES II||Tracked Vehicles|
|X-5 Skulker||Tracked Vehicles|
|Skulker Mk. II||Tracked Vehicles|
|GM Electric 120||Skulker Mk. II|
|DAV 190||JES II|
|JES 15||JES I|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|ArcShield Maxi IV||JES II|
|Lexington Ltd. High Grade||JES I|
|ProtecTech Light||Skulker Mk. II|
|Communicatorw/Guardian ECM & C3||JES II|
|Communiqué Equipment w/Angel ECM||Skulker Mk. II|
|FireScan with IndirecTrac||JES I & JES II|
|Targeting System 2.3 w/Bloodhound Active Probe||Skulker Mk. II|
|Intek Hellborer||Skulker Mk. II|
The JES facility on Zebebelgenubi was located just outside the suburbs of Gray Valley City, the planetary capital, and produced a range of equipment including missile transports that were primarily sold to the Republic government but also in smaller quantities to the governments of the Draconis Combine, Federated Suns and Lyran Commonwealth.
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 229, "Zebebelgenubi"
- Objective Raids, p. 110, "Joint Equipment Systems"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 32
- Objective Raids, p. 110, "Produced Joint Equipment Systems Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 24, "Produced Skulker Vehicle Components"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 32, "Produced Tyr Vehicle Components"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 34, "Joint Equipment Systems"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 57, "Produced JES I Components on Panpour"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 48, "Produced JES II Components on Panpour"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Corporations, p. 9, "Produced Skulker variant"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 26, "Produced Skulker Mk. II Components"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 28, "Industrial Systems"