|JES I Tactical Missile Carrier|
|Manufacturer||Joint Equipment Systems|
|Mission||Short-Range attack vehicle|
|Armor||Lexington Ltd. High Grade|
|Engine||JES 15 Fusion Engine|
Joint Equipment System's first vehicle since the Clan Invasion overtook its main plant on Alshain. The JES I is a close-in fighting vehicle for primary escort and defense. The vehicle is considered by many under-powered with its Rating 15 Fusion Engine and under armored for its size. The vehicle's glaring flaws were due to JES's lack of capital to fund better equipment.
The vehicle remained in service during the Jihad, however its slow speeds seemed to doom the vehicle to extinction. However, the vehicle proved to be popular among Periphery nations and so the vehicle's production sustain well to 3130s. The vehicle was deployed by Republic of the Sphere forces and later found its way into the hands of the Republic's multiple militia factions at out break of the HPG Blackout in 3132.
Armed with three Holly SRM6 (with one mounted in the turret) with two tons of ammunition. Six packs are complimented by four smaller Holly SRM4 launchers with 5 tons of ammunition between the front mounted launchers. Vehicle has two 22mm Gatlin Machine Guns to handle infantry with half ton of ammo. As the vehicle only non-ammunition weapon, has single a Diverse Optics ER Small Laser forward mounted as well.
- 3082 upgrade - This variant of the JES I Tactical Missile Carrier replaces the standard engine with a larger 165-rated model. This increases the speed of the JES by 50%.  BV (2.0) = 978
 Related Designs
- JES II Strategic Missile Carrier - With increasing funds from the sale of JES I, JES were able to develop a modern take on their classic tracked missile carriers.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 24
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 101
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 48
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Old is the New New, p. 39