(References to Nusakan)
Nusakan neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||3 (Harshold, Niki, Xanthe)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Amphibian|
|Ruler|| Salazar Paulo (Governor)|
Carson Lorenzo (Planetary Legate)
- 2340 - Federation of Skye 
- 2341 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2768 - Amaris Empire 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3063 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3135 - Independent world 
- 3145 - Clan Jade Falcon 
Nusakan, with it's tundra and low water supply, probably would've been bypassed for colonization if it weren't for the high grade silicon and other minerals that are widely used in electronics. With these elements available, it was almost inevitable that computer and electronics manufacturers would settle the world.
The Terran Hegemony and Lyran Commonwealth split administrative duties for the world, and by the time of the Star League Nusakan was heavily industrialized. Interstellar Business Computers and Pottor Light Computers had their headquarters on the world, and the electronics produced were so important to the Star League that the SLDF established ten fortresses and spaceports on the world, including three Castles Brian.
Amaris Civil War
During the Amaris Civil War, traitorous elements inside the SLDF brought the fighting into the secured areas of two of the Castles Brian. The underground fighting lasted for several weeks, sending shockwaves through the ground. These earthquakes were registered on seismic sensors in Jobs City and Holden City, the closest civilian cities to the affected bases. The third Castle Brian, Fort Romas, held out against the Rim Worlds forces for over a year. The fort and its defenders became a symbol of SLDF resistance. Unfortunately this symbol was destroyed when the Rim Worlds Army used nuclear weapons to destroy the defenders. The inherent area of effect of these weapons destroyed or severely damaged most of the cities and towns surrounding Fort Romas.
When the SLDF moved to liberate Nusakan, things got worse for the world. The Rim Worlds Army had established defenses on the world, and the SLDF faced a desperate battle against the defenders. Two WarShips, the SLS Havana and SLS Dularam, were so badly damaged that they crashed into the planet's surface.
Though the world was badly damaged during the Amaris Civil War and Liberation, during the Succession Wars it was largely ignored. This attracted the electronics and computing industries to the world. The rebuilding efforts focused on the areas around the two crashed WarShips. The cities that sprang up near these ships bear the name of the ships. Havana City is currently the capital of the world, and located near the ruins of the SLS Havana.
In 3068 the Word of Blake Sovetskii Soyuz-class WarShip WoBS Stalwart Defender was destroyed in the Nusakan system, possibly a casualty of what was reported as a battle being fought by unknown ships in the system on the 24th of February by Skye Broadcasting.
By the end of December 3079 Nusakan was one of more than twenty planets to have suffered an outbreak of the Redburn Virus, and one of eight to suffer from an infection rate of more than 150 out of every 100,000 people, as well as a mortality rate of more than 30 per 100,000 from the virus.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Sabik||35.89||Rocky||36.59||Dromini VI||36.67||Lone Star||37.37||Lipton||37.78|
|Kimball II||57.35||Alula Australis||58.45||Pike IV||58.97||Ryde||59.02||Killbourn||59.83|
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 219, "Nusakan World Profile"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Federation of Skye world within the Lyran Commonwealth befor  and after at their founding in "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 84-85, "Atrocities And Excesses"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 177, "Lyran Commonwealth - Map"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 132, "District and Prefecture Boundaries of Kurita Space"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 3050"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere - 3052"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Original Word Of Blake Fleet"
- Blake Ascending, p. 92, "News Downloader v3.7"
- Dawn of the Jihad, p. 92, "News Downloader v3.7"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 13, "Plagued By Blake"
- Blake Ascending
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Dawn of the Jihad
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Handbook: House Steiner
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130