(References to Moore)
Moore neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Fish|
|Ruler|| Bella Andersekki (Governor)|
Darci Yarde (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 2830 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Combine Peacekeepers
- 3062 - Combine Peacekeepers
- 3065 - Draconis Combine
- 3067 - Draconis Combine
- 3069 - Word of Blake Protectorate (from April)
- 3082 - Republic of the Sphere
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Garrisoning Military Force
 Manufacturing Centers
 Planetary Brief
The planetary capital was the city of Shinzoka. The city itself was located near a swampy region.
 Planetary Info
Only 15% of Moore's planetary surface is land, the rest of it is covered in oceans. Due to the high water content, most of the land is swamp. Moore was settled for the large supplies of uranium, germanium, and titanium. During the Age of War, the Terran Hegemony and Draconis Combine arranged co-ownership of the world, allowing both nations to exploit the resources on the world. During the Amaris Civil War, Stephan Amaris allowed the Combine forces to garrison the world, making it a de facto Combine world. After the fall of the Star League the Combine's ownership became official. Over the next centuries the Combine jealously guarded the world, repulsing numerous attacks by the Lyran Commonwealth.
During the Jihad the Word of Blake took control of Moore to gain access to the extensive uranium mines. The attack on Moore began during the first week of April 3069, and the invading mercenaries became involved in a running battle that took place in Moore's largest methane swamp. There an exploding BattleMech detonated several hidden pockets of methane gas. These explosions triggered a massive firestorm which blew across the main continent and destroyed nearly everything in it's path, including the capital city.
As the allied coalition created by Devlin Stone began striking against Word of Blake Protectorate worlds the combined Clan Ghost Bear and Clan Snow Raven task force which had agreed to support the coalition struck at a number of Blakist worlds on the 21st of July 3076. Moore was one of the worlds targeted by the Clan forces, along with the nearby worlds of Dyev, Kervil, Ko, Lambrecht and Sabik.
After beginning reconstruction efforts, Coordinator Hohiro Kurita asked Devlin Stone that the Republic of the Sphere always remember the DCMS troops who fought to protect the world. As a result, Duncan Enterprises named their first vehicle, the Giggins after Sho-sa Eric Giggins.
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 18, "Moore World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 63, "Round Two Begins"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Field Manual: Updates, p. 117, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 46, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 40, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 100, WoB's 23rd Division (Word of Blake) Unit profile.
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- 20 Year Update
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: Updates
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- "Biologists: "Day of Fire" continues to affect wildlife" BattleCorps Story