(References to Hall)
Hall neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||192 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||35°C (Arid)|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler||Franco Reynolds (3077)|
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2366 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2571 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2767 - Amaris Empire 
- 2771 - Amaris Empire 
- 2772 - Terran Hegemony (from September)
- Ca. 2787-2789 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Tikonov Free Republic 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Independent world 
- 3062 - Independent world 
- 3067 - Free Worlds League (from October)
- 3071 - Word of Blake Protectorate
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
Hall is an arid world divided into two continents - Urra on north and Wass on south with the capital city. The surface of planet is known to be one of the most spectacular - with various strange rock formations including rock walls over two hundred meters long and 5 meters wide and of various heights.
The planet itself was located deeply within Terran Hegemony and was secure until the Amaris Civil War began and the later Succession Wars. The planet changed ownership several times, being a member of the Tikonov Free Republic during the 4th Succession War and eventually becoming part of the Federated Commonwealth. Sarna March helped rebuild the planet's industry, but when it collapsed the Chaos March took control over the planet.
First Succession War
The Capellan Confederation seized Hall during the First Succession War; in late 2787 Captain-General Kenyon Marik launched an invasion of the Confederation, intent on capturing a corridor of worlds leading to Sarna. Having quickly seized Corey and Wazan, the Free Worlds League faced a two-year struggle to hold both worlds as the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces attempted to get reinforcements to both worlds. Chancellor Barbara Liao ordered an attack on New Delos, a major Free Worlds League Military staging ground, which disrupted supply lines, communications and repair facilities and killed twenty thousand civilians. In retaliation - and in an attempt to disrupt the flow of reinforcements to Corey and Wazan - Kenyon Marik ordered attacks on a number of Capellan worlds including Hall that saw the planets firebombed, with the attacks continuing until the Capellans were forced on the defensive following a failed attack on Calloway VI in 2789.
Hall joined the Free Worlds League on the 10th of October 3067 despite efforts from the Allied Mercenary Command to persuade the government otherwise; the decision to join the League was suspected to be a result of machinations by the Word of Blake, and Hall would soon find itself a member of the Word of Blake Protectorate during the opening stages of the Jihad.
It was on Hall on the 3rd of April 3073 that the mercenary unit the Martian Cuirassiers were destroyed by their own employers, the Word of Blake, as a result of a contract dispute. The unusually harsh response to the contract dispute was performed by the 52nd Shadow Division.
On the 20th of November 3077 Hall was attacked by Coalition forces led by Stone's Lament and Stone's Stalwart. Unlike most of the worlds of the Word of Blake Protectorate, the governor installed by the Word of Blake simply surrendered the world to the Coalition troops and meekly accepted arrest. The defending Protectorate Militia forces also surrendered to the Coalition troops. The surrender was negotiated by Private Bethany Barratt; who under her own initiative contacted the Blakist governor and found him willing to discuss a cease fire. After years trapped within the Chaos March the people of Hall were war-weary, and by negotiating a peace Barratt and the governor arranged a surrender and disarmament that would avoid the bloodshed that would have otherwise occured as a result of a full military invasion. The campaign for Hall wasn't completely free of bloodshed - Precentor Hedwig Verona, the head of the Spiritual Enlightnment agency, was shot while attempting to evade capture and Precentor Andrew McFadden, commanding officer of the Hall Protectorate Militia, killed himself rather than be taken into captivity - but Barratt's initiative received praise from both Devlin Stone and General Belle Lee.
- Fourth Republican
- Fourth Republican (1 battalion)
- Cater's Cohorts (1 company)
- McNally Guard (1 company)
- Burton's Brigade (1 company)
- BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction, p. 218, "Hall"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 54, "Hall Surrenders Without A Shot"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Capellan Confederation Foundation "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation After Age of War ]"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 104, "Rim Worlds Republic -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 138, "Operation LIBERATION Wave 1 [July 2772 - December 2774]"
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 28-29, "The Collapse of Terra"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 11 & Blake Ascending, p. 171, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 44, "The Jihad In Review"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 26, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 51, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 141, "Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 24, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 18, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Chaos March, p. 39
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 126, "ComGuard Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 98, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 65, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 110, "Word of Blake Mercenary Deployments"
- 20 Year Update
- BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction
- Blake Ascending
- ComStar (sourcebook)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: ComStar
- Field Manual: Updates
- Handbook: House Liao
- Handbook: House Marik
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Mercenaries Supplemental II
- Objective Raids