Touring the Stars: Hall
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Catalyst Announces 35th Anniversary BattleTech With New Available Products
- New MechWarrior 5 Trailer, Pre-Orders Online Now
- MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours Gets 4.0 Release
- Update On Beginner Box Set And BattleTech: Game Of Armored Combat
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Hall|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Arron Pollyea|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Kember (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||November 9th, 2018|
|Era|| Succession Wars Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Regis Roost|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime|
Touring the Stars: Hall (shorted as TtS:Hall) is the twentieth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features world of Hall, better known for its arid environment and turmoil during the formation of the Chaos March. The PDF covers the years from it's colonization to the present day. The PDF gives reveals the world's history and it's current status as of early member of the Republic of the Sphere.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| War has ravaged nearly all of the Inner Sphere’s core planets, and Hall is no exception. Caught between the conquests of empires and the ambitions of warlords, the world’s history is as harsh as its unforgiving deserts, howling canyons and shifting sands. Hall has been at the crossroads of some of mankind’s most brutal wars, conflicts which have left centuries of secrets ready to snare the unready and tempt the unwise. '
'Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Hall
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "Contract Dispute"
- "Archaeological Adventure"
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Hall
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Hall lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.