Touring the Stars: Regis Roost
- First BattleTech Expansion - Flashpoint - Arrives November 27th
- Update From Catalyst On The New BattleTech Box Sets
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Regis Roost|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Cover artwork||(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Kember (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||October 26th, 2018|
|Era|| Succession Wars Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Stotzing|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Hall|
Touring the Stars: Regis Roost (shorted as TtS:Regis Roost) is the nineteenth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features Regis Roost, which was originally founded by the Regis Company. The PDF covers the years from it's colonization to the present day. The PDF gives reveals the world's history and it's current status as of 3150 as it continues to survive within the borders of Taurian Concordat.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Ringers and Roosters. Two separate cultures living very different lives, one in the rings of the verdant planet of Regis Roost, the other at the bottom of that world’s gravity well. Two separate governing philosophies, one as an extended family with corporate laws, and the other a pseudo-democracy subverted for decades by external interests. Two very different civilizations living on one world in the Taurian Concordat—what could possibly go wrong?'
'Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Regis Roost
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "The Early Years"
- "Cock Fight"
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Regis Roost
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Regis Roost lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.