Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime
- The ‘Mechs That Time Forgot: Quad ‘Mechs
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Arron "Gravedigger" Pollyea|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Kember (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||December 7th, 2018|
|Era|| Succession Wars Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Timeline||2588 to 3130|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Hall|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Sherwood|
Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime (shorted as TtS:Tortuga) is the twenty-first in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features the pirate world of Tortuga Prime, a popular haven of many of the Inner Sphere's most notorious interstellar criminals, The PDF covers the years from its colonization to the present day. The PDF reveals the world's history and its current status in the Dark Age Era.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| On the pirate haven of Tortuga Prime, alliances can shift and power can exchange hands at a moment’s notice. An interstellar kleptocracy, Tortuga Prime’s only rule is simple: take what you need, and try to keep it. Will you further the centuries-old cycle of needless death and destruction—or put a stop to it once and for all? '
'Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Tortuga Prime
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "A Five-Hundred-Year War"
- "Murder on the Metro"
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Tortuga Prime
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Tortuga Prime lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.