(References to Terra Firma)
Terra Firma neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
|Ruler|| Lydia Daschelde (Governor)|
Peter Chandlier (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2366 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation
- 3030 - Tikonov Free Republic
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Terracap Confederation
- 3062 - Terracap Confederation
- 3068 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3075 - Word of Blake Protectorate
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planetary Garrison
 3062 to 3067
 3067 to 3071
- - At this point in time, the X Protectors was at 30% of full strength, with 67% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
 Manufacturing Centers
 Planetary Info
Terra Firma has long enjoyed a symbiotic relationship with neighboring Capolla. Covered in huge forests and possessing abundant mineral resources, Terra Firma formed several trade agreements with its neighboring world. The two planets worked so well together that for many years they didn't need to have a military industry. The success of the two worlds allowed them to get additional independence from their Terran Hegemony overseers, who understood that they'd be better served by just leaving the two worlds alone to be the production powerhouses they were. This policy of non-interference would be honored by every other power that claimed control of the worlds throughout the Succession Wars.
After the chaos of Operation Guerrero Terra Firma was heavily damaged by fighting on the world. Terra Firma and Capolla formed the Terracap Confederation, and this started Terra Firma on the road to recovery, but what really gave Terra Firma new life was the Word of Blake's investment in infrastructure and other aid programs. In exchange for the right to place military bases and "defensive troops" on Terra Firma, the Blakists sent technical advisers and civil engineers to the world. By honoring the Terracap Confederation's independence and pledging their troops to defend both worlds, the Blakists were able to gain the support of the Terra Firmans.
The Blakists used this to their advantage; planting Word of Blake sympathizers in the local government allowed the Word to take over the world without a shot being fired, and by the 1st of August 3068 the Word had full control of the government on Terra Firma. In fact most of the Terra Firmans didn't realize that they were being bombarded by xenophobic propaganda until after they agreed to serve in the Word of Blake Militia. With the horrors of the Jihad swirling around them however, the Terra Firmans resisted the Word of Blake forces on their homeworld. Resistance movements started on Terra Firma as early as 3070. Many of these resistance cells were created by survivors of the Seventh Kommando, Wolf's Dragoons special operations unit. In 3073 the new Black Widow Company arrived and fought the Opacus Venatori. This was an inconclusive battle, but the Word's High Command began to pay attention to the world. The Terra Firma Protectorate Militia was scrutinized by Word ROM and expanded to face the guerrilla threat. Most of this manpower came from the New Terran Party, and the expanded Terra Firma Milita Division was placed under the command of that party's leader, Marius Verloewen. His heavy handed tactics, including reprisals against civilians, worked and by 3076 the resistance was isolated into one location. However the Coalition sent reinforcements and agents provocateur to stiffen the resistance. These partisans were brutally killed, and the population rose up against their Word oppressors.
In 3078 they were able to drive the Blakists away with the assistance of the Coalition. The cost of liberating Terra Firma was high, though; the battle for the world stretched between the 9th and 17th of February 3078, but the booby traps set in place by the defending Blakist forces left most of Terra Firma's capital in ruins and saw mercenary forces being brought in to assist the embattled Ryuken-roku as they cleared the city block by block. Particularly deadly were the traps set by the New Terran Party members. These traps basically destroyed the planetary capital of Aserlitz, as did the New Terran's suicidal last stand.
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 248, "Terra Firma World Profile"
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Capellan Confederation Foundation "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 45, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85, "Com Guards Deployment Table" - Note: unit name list 366th, a typo based on remaining info and future sources reference 166th Division
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Chaos March (sourcebook), p. 20, "Unit Note"
- ↑ Field Manual: ComStar, p. 126, "ComGuard Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: Updates, p. 98, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 110, "Word of Blake Mercenary Deployment"
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 187, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- ↑ Total Chaos, p. 86
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Total Chaos, p. 87
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 84-85, "Chaos Eternal: Trick Or Trap"
- Chaos March (sourcebook)
- ComStar (sourcebook)
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: ComStar
- Field Manual: Updates
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Total Chaos