(References to Ruchbah)
Ruchbah neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
|Ruler|| Marcella Slayton (Governor)|
Garry Janetzke (Planetary Legate)
- 2227 - Terran Alliance 
- 2228 - Tikonov Union 
- 2243 - Tikonov Grand Union 
- 2366 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Federated Suns 
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3062 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3067 - Federated Suns 
- 3069 - Word of Blake Protectorate (from July)
- 3072 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere
- 3135 - Independent world 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
- - At this point in time, the IV Principes was at 80% of full strength, with 81% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
When first settled, the colony of Ruchbah had a home-grown military consisting of little more than horse-mounted cavalry troopers, which after easily defeated, allowed the neighboring Tikonov Union to take over the planet in 2228. With the Terran Alliance weakening, Ruchbah was one of several worlds captured by the Tikonov Union during this era; also conquered were the nearby worlds of Algol, Mirach, Rio and Tybalt, all conquered prior to the formation of the Tikonov Grand Union in 2243.
Although part of the Tikonov Grand Union, Ruchbah chose to join the Terran Hegemony instead of the Capellan Confederation. During the First Succession War the Federated Suns took control of the world. For most of the next three hundred years, Ruchbah was a well-known backwater that provided animal products to the Federated Suns.
During the Clan Invasion military spending reached an all-time high. Michaelson Heavy Industries expanded their factories. As a result, during the Jihad when the Word of Blake tried to integrate the world into their Protectorate, they faced a constant low-level guerrilla war. The traditional horse-mounted cavalry units were augmented by the swift VTOLs of Michaelson Industries.
The Word of Blake launched a wave of attacks during the first two weeks of July 3069 that targeted the worlds of Bharat, Deneb Kaitos, Ingress, Kawich and Ruchbah. Ruchbah's armed forces were quickly overwhelmed during the conventional assault, but the population resisted incorporation into the Word of Blake Protectorate, shifting from conventional warfare to a campaign of guerrilla resistance.
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 85, "Ruchbah World Profile"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 26, "Tucas Is Removed"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 137, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 47, "The Jihad In Review"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 186, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 20