(References to Capolla)
Capolla neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Birds|
|Ruler|| Ryan Dimaggio (Governor)|
Erin Hwang (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2366 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation
- 3030 - Tikonov Free Republic
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Terracap Confederation
- 3062 - Terracap Confederation
- 3072 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Garrisoning Military Force
 3067 to 3071
 Planetary Info
Capolla has long had a productive relationship with neighboring Terra Firma. The two worlds often worked together to meet their mutual needs. Capolla's large ore deposits and other raw materials made it well-suited for industrial production. Combined with Terra Firma's agriculture the two worlds formed a strong economic block in their area. Their economic power was so great that they were given significant freedom of action when they joined the Terran Hegemony.
This relative independence would be honored by every interstellar power who later tried to claim the two worlds. After the chaos of Operation Guerrero Terra Firma and Capolla joined forces to form the Terracap Confederation. This small organization existed until the Word of Blake established their Protectorate and encouraged the two worlds to join.
Even the Blakists only administered the world with a light hand. In exchange however the Capollains allowed the Blakists to station troops and build "reeducation centers" on the world. The Capollains studiously ignored the rumors and rumblings that came from those facilities for most of the Jihad.
An interview conducted by Cristen Gardner of MERCNET in early 3077 gave the mercenary unit Deliah's Gauntlet the opportunity to speak about the incorporation of Capolla into the Protectorate, and the reasons behind the Gauntlet fleeing from Capolla in 3075. Finn indicated that the Blakists had initially treated the population and the mercenaries well, giving the population substantial liberties and a feeling of freedom, but from 3072 onwards the Word had actively cultivated a restrictive, paranoid attitude amongst the population, similar to that of the days when Capolla had been a part of the Capellan Confederation. This reached a peak in 3075, when paranoid and suspicion combined with rumours of the presence of weapons of mass destruction led elements of the civilian population and local Militia to treat the resident population from the One Star Faith as scapegoats, based on the advanced technology the Faithful possessed.
Having struck against the Faithful, the Militia then mustered to attack the Gauntlet, who managed to flee into the jungle before the Militia engaged. Supported with supplies and information from the local population, the Gauntlet managed to fight a guerrila war against the Militia forces, avoiding major confrontations and engagements, until the Militia massed to strike against them. The Gauntlet defeated the militia at a cost of a lance of their own 'Mechs and one of their MechWarriors; the Gauntlet then managed to seize a Union-class DropShip from the Militia and escape offworld, although they were unable to rescue the surviving One Star Faithful left on Capolla.
When Operation SCOUR came to the world, the militia split nearly evenly down pro-Blakist and anti-Blakist lines. The resulting combat heavily damaged the cities, which required significant rebuilding.
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 233, "Capolla World Profile"
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Capellan Confederation Foundation "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "More Mercenaries Fleeing"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Chaos March (sourcebook), p. 20, "Unit Note"
- ↑ Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 65, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- ↑ Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 66, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 110, "Word of Blake Mercenary Deployment"