(References to Ronel)
Ronel neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Plants|
|Ruler|| Rikart Holzmann (Governor)|
Alve Ravich (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation
- 3030 - Federated Suns
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3062 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planetary Info
Ronel is an inhospitable world located close to its parent star, the planet has twin continents, Oxo and Xox. Though it possesses significant mineral wealth, the planet was never settled. Instead mining companies assigned workers to multi-year contracts on the world and then rotated them off-world. During the First Succession War the Draconis Combine and Capellan Confederation fought several battles over the world, until the Capellans used chemical weapons of mass destruction. House Kurita withdrew their claim, leaving the poisoned planet in Capellan hands.
After the toxicity levels dropped to a safe level (defined as "the air can be purified by filter masks") the Capellan government used Ronel as a prison world. Here the criminals and undesirables of Capellan society worked on re-opening the mines so the Confederation could benefit. During the Fourth Succession War the Federated Suns took control of the world. Investing in the local mining operations has not only provided House Davion with a source of raw materials, but has allowed the world to start cleaning up the atmosphere. These investments were continued when the Republic of the Sphere took control of the world.
 Planetary History
In response to the recent raids and assaults on worlds within the Word of Blake Protectorate, the Blakists launch raiding parties against various worlds around the Protectorate border in early September 3076. Making use of weapons of mass destruction to augment the damage inflicting, the raiding parties - few of which were larger than a single Level III struck at the worlds of Algorab, Alnasi, Amity, Bordon, Connaught, Hunan, Kessel, New Hessen, New Kyoto, Ronel, St. Andre, Styk, Tsitsang and Wei. Of the worlds hit, the Capellan Confederation took the brunt of the fighting.
 Planetary Garrison
 Nearby Planets
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 84, "Ronel World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Field Manual: SLDF, p. 251, "SLDF - Terran Hegemony Military Command Map"
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 106, "Unit Deployment Table"