|Unit Profile (as of 3029)|
|Parent Formation||Tikonov Reserves|
Kerr's Intruders were a Capellan Assault 'Mech regiment which was formed in 2950, one of only a few in the Confederation at the time. The unit was equipped primarily with Davion equipment salvaged and captured prior to its formation.
Formation & Third Succession War
The unit first saw action in the skies of Cammal in 2952. The Intruders' air lance of Thunderbird Heavy Aerospace fighters provided air support in defeating the raiding mercenary unit, Waterdown's Warriors.
In 2987, the Intruders' entire regiment counted raid and fought elements of the Capellan March Militia on Aosia. The Intruders' Assault 'Mechs leveled the Militia force in the planet's northern arctic regions.
The Intruders volunteered for special mission in 2994, where they participated in a raid of New Syrtis. The majority of the force would draw Davion forces and spies to actions of the Regiment. While selected few slipped behind enemy lines, where survivors captured three Wasp LAMs from New Syrtis base. These action made those got these rare transformable BattleMechs back became received nobility.
Fourth Succession War
In the Fourth Succession War the unit's first battalion lost two companies in the failed defense of Ronel. The remaining company evacuated, and later took part in Operation Riposte, which led to their surrender to the 4th Davion Guards on Basalt.
- CO: Colonel Calvin Kerr
- 1st Battalion - Major Thomas Fong
- 2nd Battalion - Major Trilby Raxal
- 3rd Battalion - Major Barbara Ling
A pair of crossed six-guns on a red field.
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 87, "Kerr's Intruders"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 33
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 94
- The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One, pp. 24-25
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 38