(References to Halstead Station)
Halstead Station neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Toxic)|
|Highest native life||Plants|
|Ruler|| Trevor Stewart-Green (Governor)|
Charles Imurra (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planetary Information
Halstead Station is a world settled exclusively for its vast mineral resources. Unfortunately the planet is completely unsuited to human life, featuring an atmosphere filled with argon and toxic cyanide. To overcome this the Ozawa Mercantile Association established a vast series of underground cities, factories, and domed cities that covered approximately 3% of the planet's surface. After the world joined with the Draconis Combine, it found new use as a military staging area, military prison, and punishment duty station.
Though these features made Halstead Station interesting it is best known for the raid First Prince Hanse Davion executed on the world in 3012. The object of this raid was to obtain documents, books, and memory storage devices from a recently uncovered Star League university. These documents were later used to form the core library for the New Avalon Institute of Science.
Early in the War of 3039 Halstead Station was taken by the green 5th FedCom RCT supported by a unit of the Fighting Urukhai. After the Fifth took the world they began constructing elaborate bunker systems and ammunition dumps on the icy world. In August 3039, the DCMS responded by sending the 1st Sword of Light and 7th Sword of Light regiments to the system. There the First pinned the Fifth in place, while the Seventh landed behind them. The experienced Kuritan forces began to grind the green Fifth FedCom between them. A battalion of MechWarriors under the command of Major Donald Trent chose to mutiny, seized four Union-class DropShips and an Invader-class JumpShip, and subsequently established themselves as a mercenary unit named the Outlaws in service to the Free Rasalhague Republic. The remainder of the Fifth was able to break contact with the elite Sword of Light regiments when the Urukhai regiment slammed into the Sword's flank.
 Garrisoning Military Force
 3055 to 3062 to 3067
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 30, "Halstead Station World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ House Davion (The Federated Suns), pp. 96-97
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039, pp. 36-37
- ↑ Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised, p. 44, "The Black Outlaws: Dark Phoenix"
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039, p. 83
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 40, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ ComStar (sourcebook), p. 84, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: ComStar, p. 125, "ComGuard Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: Updates, p. 98, "Com Guards Deployment Table"