- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Ian Davion (b. 2980 – d. October 21st 3013; see also Notes) was the eldest son of Andrew Davion, and ruled the Federated Suns from 2999 until his death during the Third Battle of Mallory's World in 3013 at the hands of Yorinaga Kurita. Known as "The Hound", he preferred combat to politics and did not care much for statecraft. Because he had no wife or children, he was succeeded as First Prince of the Federated Suns by his younger brother Hanse Davion.
Ian Davion piloted an Atlas at the time of his death.
|First Prince of the Federated Suns
2999 – 3013
| Succeeded by|
- Various sources have given different dates for the death of Ian Davion in the battle for Mallory's World in 3013. Most notably, the most recent source Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World gives the date as 21 November. It was confirmed by author Herbert A. Beas II that the official, correct date is 21 October 3013 and that any other dates are in error.
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 113, "Leaders of the Federated Suns"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 87, "Attitude Towards His Rivals"
- The Kell Hounds, p. 32
- In this thread on the official BattleTech forum; answer also archived on this article's talk page.