(References to Tsitsang)
Tsitsang neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||3 (Pin-Wong, Wai-Wong, Wei-Wong)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Fish|
|Ruler|| Nikola Dukuray (Governor)|
Heidi Schneckli (Planetary Legate)
- 2304 - Capellan Hegemony 
- 2366 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3058 - Chaos March 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
Tsitsang was colonised at roughly the same time as the nearby world of St. Andre; with the entire of Tsitsang being warm and temperate the colonists were able to enjoy three full growing seasons on each of the three continents on the planet, all of which were located on the equator. Of the three continents, the largest was named Fang and was the first to be settled, with the planetary capital - Pealung - being located on the eastern coast of the continent. The other two continents, Feng and Fong, were settled later, with Feng being the smallest of the three continents. St. Andre soon becoming a major producer of a variety of agricultural products and fruit trees, with all of the fruit trees and forty percent of the agricultural products being grown on Feng. Tsitsang also exported bamboo and hardwood timber, most of which was sourced on Fang, while Fong became the breadbasket continent for the local population. Tsitsang was soon supplying St. Andre and other similar worlds. By the time the nearby worlds of Palos and Wei declared their independence of the Sarna Supremacy in 2304 Tsitsang was a member of the Capellan Hegemony, and garrisoned with Capellan troops. The rebels appealed for help from both Tsitsang and St. Andre, another Hegemony world nearby, and within months the Hegemony was at war with the Supremacy with Tsitsang joining the four-year war against Sarnese brutality and ambition for conquest.
Following the founding of the Capellan Confederation in 2366 Tsitsang spent more than seven hundred years supplying worlds within one or two jumps of itself. Tsitsang was conquered by the Federated Suns during the second wave of the invasion of the Confederation during the Fourth Succession War, and with the formation of the Sarna March Tsitsang went on to supply many of the worlds within the new March. The Confederation subsequently recaptured Tsitsang in 3057, a generation after it's conquest by the Federated Suns.
In response to the recent raids and assaults on worlds within the Word of Blake Protectorate, the Blakists launched raiding parties against various worlds around the Protectorate border in early September 3076. Making use of weapons of mass destruction to augment the damage inflicting, the raiding parties - few of which were larger than a single Level III, struck at the worlds of Algorab, Alnasi, Amity, Bordon, Connaught, Hunan, Kessel, New Hessen, New Kyoto, Ronel, St. Andre, Styk, Tsitsang and Wei. Of the worlds hit, the Capellan Confederation worlds including Tsitsang took the brunt of the fighting. However, unlike many of the other worlds, Tsitsang was left almost untouched by the Jihad, and spent much of the war acting as a refugee center for those fleeing from the same worlds that it had supplied for centuries.
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 117, "Tsitsang World Profile"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 12, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2304"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 15, "Blood and Gold"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 15, "A Condescending Ultimatum"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 136, "Deployment Table"