Warrior House Ijori
|Unit Profile (as of 3063)|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
- Based on Aldebaran.
- Arrived too late to prevent the destruction of the Capellan Ariana Grenadiers regiment that was caught unawares and hammered to pieces on Ingersoll by the Free Worlds Guards in 2874, but inflicted heavy damage on the attackers nevertheless.
- Turned the tide against a Marik Militia regiment on Hsien in 2943, relieving the 1st Kearny Highlanders.
- Closed a trap by Davion troops on Cammal in 3002.
- Caught and mauled a Davion mercenary regiment on Tsamma in 3003, capturing a large number of BattleMechs in the process
 4th Succession War
- In the 4th Succession War the unit lost its 2nd battalion in the failed defense of Aldebaran against the combined forces of three Davion unit which were the 4th Deneb Light Cavalry, 4th Davion Guards and Redfield Renegades. The 1st battalion (which retreated of world) was later destroyed on Basalt where they took part in Operation Riposte.
 Andurien/Canopus Invasion
 War of 3039
 Operation Guerrero
- Spearheaded the successful Liao-Marik offensive of 3057
 Posting to the Arc-Royal Defense Cordon
In the wake of Guerrero the Maskirovka discovered evidence that House Ijori had been infiltrated by elements of the Kali Liao led Thuggee assassin cult, apparently bypassing Maskirovka and Ijori security checks by indoctrinating children aged between six and ten prior joining the House. 
Much like the CCAF sent Warrior House Lu Sann into the Chaos March in an attempt to remove disloyal elements, Grand Master Ion Rush and Zhan "loaned" House Ijori to the Lyran Alliance to assist in the efforts against the Clans, who promptly seconded them to the Arc-Royal Defense Cordon. Eager to test their mettle and prove the superiority of the Capellan military to AFFC and DCMS, Ijori launched a raid against Clan Steel Viper-held Goat Path, where the defending Viper Fusiliers were equally eager to prove no Inner Sphere power was greater than the other.   
The first Capellan unit to face the invaders prior to Operation Bulldog, in a brutal two-week long game of cat-and-mouse, both sides fruitlessly searched for an advantage against the other, both suffering heavy losses before the Warrior House finally withdrew. Unfortunately while thinning the Ijori ranks, the raid did not succeed in eliminating the Thuggee infestation, with combat losses allowing surviving cultists to rise even higher within the House, two reaching the rank of company leader.   
 Xin Sheng Campaign
During the Xin Sheng Campaign in the wake of the Black May attacks on Wei, the Thuggee elements within Ijori received a shipment of the same nerve agent and made plans to strike St. Ives, only for a infantry platoon leader discovering the plot and warning House Master Sibelius and local Confederation nobles. Soon afterward a short and brutal fight broke out in the Ijori compound which ended after a loyal MechWarrior managed to smash open one of the containers of nerve agent, killing himself and fifty other Ijori warriors but ensuring no Thugee escaped. 
- Based on Jasmine as of 3063, the House is currently in disgrace and barred from displaying their colors and emblem or wearing parade dress.
During the opening waves of Operation Sovereign Justice the House Ijori faced the 1st Federated Suns Armored Cavalry on Overton. The elite AFFS unit mauled the Warrior House unit, and it spent several years in the interior of the Confederation rebuilding its forces and repelling smaller raids.
Warrior House Ijori landed on Ningpo in 3077 to supplement Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai and the home guard units against the Blaikst's 13th Division. Though they forced the Blakists to leave the world, the Ijoris suffered horrific losses when the departing Blakist DropShips strafed their positions. The Ijoris relocated to Liberty to rebuild, and remained there in 3079.
As of 3063 the House Master was Shiao-zhang Denby Cluff.
House Ijori prefers defensive battles, because it is largely dependant on infantry which excels in narrow confies of cities.
They also tend to use VTOL fighters which specialize in low passing, point-blank bombings.
House Ijori (2 Battalions) (Veteran/Fanatical) 
- Ijori House MechWarriors (1 seriously understrength Battalion)
- Ijori House Infantry (2 Battalions, mostly laser-armed jump-troops, with 2 Companies of Armor and 1 Platoon of VTOLs)
- Infantry Commander: Ying-zhang Forrest Hawkeye
The Jihad reduced Warrior House Ijori to one third of their strength.
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation places the founding of House Ijori in 2991, but other sources have them operational as early as 2874.
- The only Warrior House to field two Infantry Battalions, an expansion granted in 3021
- ↑ NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 16
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 66 "House Ijori: Spring Cleaning"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Era Report: 3062, p. 64 "Clan Steel Viper - Viper Fusiliers"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 144 "Clan Steel Viper - Beta Galaxy: Steel Fangs Galaxy"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Field Report: CCAF, p. 9
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 43
- ↑ Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p.66
- ↑ House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107