(References to Gei-Fu)
Gei-Fu neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||176 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||1 (Yè xīng)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||43°C (Tropical)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
- 2366 - Capellan Commonality 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3040 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3058 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3130 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
Gei-Fu is a world suitable for human colonisation, with a breathable atmosphere, water and grasslands. It is infamous for its heavy annual rainfall.
One city is known, Yushui. The Nunya River passes nearby the Hsien Park in the city. Since the planetary leadership was to be executed here it is assumed that Yushui is the planetary capital.
Gei-Fu is the capital world of the Duchy of Gei-Fu in the Capella Commonality.
In 3051 (or possibly late 3050) the planetary director attempted to secede the world from the Capellan Confederation and join the nearby St. Ives Compact. However, all leaders of the Inner Sphere were gathering at Outreach at the time to discuss the Clan Invasion and the St. Ives military, who had no way to consult with their political leaders, refused to support the uprising on Gei-Fu as this would have amounted to an invasion of Capellan space.
Senior Colonel James Teng and WH Imarra House Master Ion Rush, caretakers of the Capellan interestes, sent WH Hiritsu to Gei-Fu to quell the uprising. The Warrior House vanquished the local militia (which included only one lance of light BattleMechs) and restored order in short order. A public execution of the planetary director and his supporters was prepared in Hsien Park in the Gei-Fu city of Yushui on 8. March, 3051. However, the ceremony was interrupted by the sole remaining militia 'Mech, a Stinger, which had managed to sneak into the park through the Nunya river in an attempt to kill Hiritsu House Master Virginia York who was present for the executions. She was saved by Aris Sung who also managed to capture the 'Mech.
The military offensive launched against the Confederation in 3068 by Duke George Hasek of the Capellan March of the Federated Suns hit Gei-Fu during the second wave of attacks. A four-regiment strong mercenary force led by the 4th and 21st Illician Rangers crushed the defending 3rd Capellan Defense Force, capturing Gei-Fu until the planet was subsequently liberated by Capellan counterattacks. As a part of the initial invasion of Gei-Fu the Federated Freemen secured the massive Capolla Oil installation on Gei-Fu's northern continent, and Federated Suns salvage and recovery teams removed more than eighty million barrels of oil from the installation in three massive Mammoth-class DropShips.
Gei-Fu is also the location of a Regional Training Center. After the Jihad, CCAF statistics indicate that Gei-Fu consistently has the highest percentage of enrollment of any RTC. As a result, many recruits are sent to other RTC's for training. The Gei-Fu RTC trains MechWarriors, Aerospace Fighter Pilots, combat vehicle crews, and conventional infantry forces. Several of the RTC's officers have petitioned the Strategios to rebuild the 3rd Capellan Defense Force, but until the losses of the Jihad have been made up, this is unlikely to occur.
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 9, "Gei-Fu"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 32, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 73, "Illician Lancers"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 52, "Federated Freemen"