Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Gei-Fu neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||57.64 : -199.07[e]|
|Recharge time||176 hours|
The Gei-Fu' system was the location of at least one habitable world, Gei-Fu III. As at 3145 was located in the Capella Commonality of the Capellan Confederation, and was the capital world of the Duchy of Gei-Fu.
| Jump point
|Moons||1 (Yè xīng)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||43°C (Tropical)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
Gei-Fu III - more commonly known simply as Gei-Fu - is the third planet in the Gei-Fu system and has a single moon named Yè xīng.
In 3051 (or possibly late 3050) the planetary director attempted to secede the world from the Capellan Confederation and join the nearby St. Ives Compact. However, all leaders of the Inner Sphere were gathering at Outreach at the time to discuss the Clan Invasion and the St. Ives military, who had no way to consult with their political leaders, refused to support the uprising on Gei-Fu as this would have amounted to an invasion of Capellan space.
Senior Colonel James Teng and Warrior House Imarra House Master Ion Rush, caretakers of the Capellan interests, sent Warrior House Hiritsu to Gei-Fu to quell the uprising. The Warrior House vanquished the local militia (which included only one lance of light BattleMechs) and restored order in short order. A public execution of the planetary director and his supporters was prepared in Hsien Park in the Gei-Fu city of Yushui on the 8th of March, 3051. However, the ceremony was interrupted by the sole remaining militia 'Mech, a Stinger, which had managed to sneak into the park through the Nunya River in an attempt to kill Hiritsu House Master Virginia York who was present for the executions. York was saved by Aris Sung who also managed to capture the 'Mech.
The military offensive launched against the Confederation in 3068 by Duke George Hasek of the Capellan March of the Federated Suns hit Gei-Fu during the second wave of attacks. A four-regiment strong mercenary force led by the Fourth and Twenty-first Illician Rangers crushed the defending 3rd Capellan Defense Force, capturing Gei-Fu until the planet was subsequently liberated by Capellan counterattacks. As a part of the initial invasion of Gei-Fu the Federated Freemen secured the massive Capolla Oil installation on Gei-Fu's northern continent, and Federated Suns salvage and recovery teams removed more than eighty million barrels of oil from the installation in three massive Mammoth-class DropShips.
The Dark Age
Gei-Fu was also the location of a CCAF Regional Training Center. After the Jihad, CCAF statistics indicated that Gei-Fu consistently had the highest percentage of enrollment of any RTC. As a result, many recruits were sent to other RTC's for training. The Gei-Fu RTC trained MechWarriors, aerospace fighter pilots, combat vehicle crews, and conventional infantry forces. Several of the RTC's officers had petitioned the Strategios to rebuild the Third Capellan Defense Force, but until the losses of the Jihad had been made up, this was unlikely to occur.
- 2366 - Capellan Commonality 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2764 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3040 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3050 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3052 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3057 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3058 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3063 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3075 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3079 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3081 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3085 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3130 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
Gei-Fu has two major continents named Zìyóu and Tiāntáng, and its breathable atmosphere, abundant water and grasslands made it suitable for colonization, although it's infamous for the heavy annual rainfall.
- Yīdiànyuán: the location of the Duchy RTC on Tiāntáng.
- Yushui: the planetary capital city, located on Zìyóu.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Sharpe (Obeedah)||10.3||Aer (Finnalon)||11.7||Overton||14.4||Aldertaine||15.2|
|Relevow||16.6||New Crete||17.9||Vestallas||18.2||Rhodos (Runrig)||20.1|
|New Sagan||30.9||Bhykov||31.8||Taga||32.4||Capricorn III||32.6|
|Staffin||52.6||St. Loris||53.7||Decus||54.2||St. Ives||54.2|
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 9, "Gei-Fu"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Binding Force
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding -  Map"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 73, "Illician Lancers"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 52, "Federated Freemen"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p.vii, "Inner Sphere" -  Map
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 24-25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 112-113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 10, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3052, p. 22, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3062, p. 10, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere-  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 21, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii , "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 32, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Binding Force
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: CCAF
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation