- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Glasgow neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||28.43 : -215.62[e]|
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2366 - Capellan Commonality 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3040 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3058 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3068 - Federated Suns (from August - October)
- 3130 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
Despite the campaign being waged under the name Operation SOVEREIGN JUSTICE by the Duke of the Capellan March, George Hasek, against the Capellan Confederation bogging down due to counterattacks from Capellan forces, the Federated Suns troops still managed to secure control of Aldertaine, Glasgow, Hexare, Homestead, Imalda and New Westin by the 20th of August 3068 in a third wave of attacks.
Glasgow was attacked by the Federated Freemen, who while initially facing little by way of opposition, were quickly the recipients of attacks and harrassment by local resistence cells using assymetric tactics such as car bombs and sniper attacks to whittle away at the Freemen, claiming at least one senior officer - Major Veronica El Tarkh, CO of the First Freemen Auxiliary. The Freemen fortified their compound while Colonel Xavier Pelt petitioned for relief and replacement forces to allow the Freemen to conduct offensive operations - and preserve the morale of the Freemen in the face of local hostility - but received no support. Matters turned sharply on the 10th of October 3068 when the Fourth Tau Ceti Rangers arrived and assaulted the Freemen, launching an extensive battle in and around Edinburgh. The battle extended into the local spaceport and devastated both the Rangers and the Freemen, as well as laying waste to almost a third of the city.
Faced with mounting losses and a lack of ammunition and spare parts, the Freemen began withdrawing to MacClellan Farm to rendevouz with their DropShips and withdraw, with the First Freemen Auxiliary fighting a rearguard action that saw the Auxiliary sell themselves dearly to hold off the Capellan forces while the remaining Freemen boarded DropShips; by the time the Freemen were ready to leave the first Freemen Auxiliary had been reduced to just a single pair of Manticore heavy tanks. As the Freemen withdrew the Capellan forces launched artillery barrages against the DropShips and mounted a devastating airstrike, destroying two Union-class DropShips.
- Second "Glasgow" Lancers
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 45, "The Jihad In Review"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 52, "Federated Freemen"
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation, p. 12, "Regimental Status"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 136, "First Succession War Deployment Table - CCAF"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Handbook: House Marik
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update