Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
The only Warrior House with a non-military founder - Ma Kai, a minor nobleman and scholar. The Homeworld of House Ma-Tsu Kai is Wazan.
 4th Succession War
- Based on Bithinia and entrusted with guarding the industrial complexes there, most notably Bithinia Ballistics, the House didn't see any fighting during the 4th Succession War.
 Andurien/Canopus Invasion
 War of 3039
 Operation Guerrero
- Spearheaded the successful Liao-Marik offensive of 3057.
- Seized Liao in conjunction with the other seven Warrior Houses.
 Operation Bulldog
 Xin Sheng Campaign
- Based on Wazan as of 3063
- 3065 most of the military waited for orders, House Ma-Tsu Kai worked out a large training battle with the Holdfast Guard on Capella. Though up against an elite force more than, Shiao-zhang Jasmine Liu led the Holdfast Guard in a series of traps set with hidden units and shadow lances. The Guard repeated this again and again, there take incredible losses until finally they forced Ma-Tsu Kai into the open, where the House Warriors were destroyed.
During the Jihad, House Ma-Tsu Kai landed on Ningpo facing the Word of Blake's 13th Division. There House Ma-Tsu Kai continually harried the flanks of the 13th while the Ningpo militia pinned them in place. The Blakists responded by launching a WMD against House Ma-Tsu Kai, destroying several units. The Warrior House responded by sending their own WMD at the Blakist lines and destroying a Level III. Eventually the Capellan defenders were pushed back into Ningbo - Ningpo's capital city - and the fighting turned ugly. The conflicts between the two forces leveled the capital city. Though fighting bravely, the 13th Division had more troops and the tide was turning against Ma-Tsu Kai. The Warrior House's surviving warriors launched a frontal assault on the 13th's position. This nearly suicidal move did rout the Blakists but inflicted serious losses on Ma-Tsu Kai and left them vulnerable to a counterattack. Fortunately Warrior House Ijori arrived to reinforce the few Ma-Tsu Kai survivors.
The last attack of Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai broke the back of the defending Blakists, but the Warrior House took such heavy casualties that some sources reported it as having been destroyed. House Ma-Tsu Kai rebuilt and formed a part of the second Capellan attempt to recapture the Pleione system from the Blakist Protectorate on the 2nd of May 3078. Unfortunately for House Ma-Tsu Kai and the Confederation, the battle saw House Ma-Tsu Kai virtually eradicated by Pocket WarShip attacks. By 3079, House Ma-Tsu Kai was considered to be essentially dead by the Confederation.
 Post-Jihad Era
Due to the philosophical and spiritual demands of induction and training into a Warrior House, the various Houses were slow to rebuild after the Jihad. Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai was one of three to be effectively destroyed in the Jihad, along with Warrior House Fujita and Warrior House Lu Sann. Despite the loss of combat personnel from the House, Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao chose to keep the monasteries of each order open afterwards, even though each was little more than a home for elderly veterans, new acolytes and washouts from other training programmes. In doing so, the Chancellor allowed the possibility of raising fresh battalions from Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai in the future to be kept open.
As of 3063 the House Master was Shiao-zhang Jasmine Liu, also known internally as Liu-Tsu.
Ma-Tsu Kai specialize in dissecting enemy strategy and using special forces along with intelligence gathering tools to defeat the oppostion before even taking the field, a tactic they have been tought by their founder Ma Kai himself. Though they aren't a fast-response unit, they excel at taking assigned objectives.
House Matsukai (2 Battalions) (Veteran/Fanatical) 
- Ma-Tsu Kai House MechWarriors (1 Battalion)
- Ma-Tsu Kai House Infantry (1 Battalion, includes a VTOL Platoon, Artillery Spotters, Scouts, Armored vehicles and 2 Squads of Battle Armor)
- Infantry Commander: Ying-zhang Aleksei Venchenko
- Infantry Commander (3067): Ying-zhang Rikka Sumbatta
- Infantry Commander: Ying-zhang Aleksei Venchenko
Field Report: CCAF states on p. 9 that the destruction of Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai at the hands of the Blakist 13th Division on Ningpo in 3077 was avenged by Warrior House Ijori, indicating that Ningpo was where House Ma-Tsu Kai was destroyed. However, while Jihad Hot Spots: Terra records House Ma-Tsu Kai taking horrendous losses on Ninpo in August 3077 on p. 43, it also records House Ma-Tsu Kai being rendered combat ineffective in an assault on Pleione on the 2nd of May 3078 on p. 73. Jihad: Final Reckoning records House Ma-Tsu Kai as being virtually destroyed in an assault on Pleione on the 2nd of May in the Jihad timeline on p. 59. It has been confirmed by the CGL Developer Øystein Tvedten that Field Report: CCAF is in error.
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 43
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Field Report: CCAF, p. 9
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 59, "The Jihad in Review"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 99, "The Warrior Houses"
- ↑ Field Manual: Capellan Confederation,p.65
- ↑ House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107