- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)||Terra Firma|
Bander BattleMechs is a niche BattleMech refit company.
Owing its formation to the destruction of the Twelfth Star Guard mercenary unit during the Clan Invasion, the unit's former chief tech Felifious Bander realized defeating the invaders with Succession Wars era technology was an impossible task. Entering the safer and more lucrative BattleMech refitting business, Bander used his considerable reputation to convince other former mercenary techs to join his firm, quickly establishing a reputation for quality at competitive prices.
Using his customer's refits and his experience against the invaders, Bander also developed a BattleMech design, the Bandersnatch, which he boldly proclaimed to be the most versatile design in the Inner Sphere. However, due to the size of the company, each Bandersnatch is built by hand and takes approximately ten months to complete, with barely a half-dozen in existence by 3055.
Bander BattleMechs has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Terra Firma:|
|BNDR-01A Bandersnatch||Heavy BattleMech|
|BNDR-01B Bandersnatch||Heavy BattleMech|
|Bander Custom 1||Bandersnatch|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Vlar 300 XL||Bandersnatch|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Winston Mega Boozee Mark IX||Bandersnatch|
|Magna Mk II||Bandersnatch|
|LB 10-X AC|
|Armstong Class-B ClusterGuns||Bandersnatch|
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 60, "Produced Bander BattleMechs Components"