(References to Rahne)
Rahne neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||188 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
 Era Specific Data
- Noble Ruler: Yoshiro Endo, Duke of Rahne
- Political Leader: Chairman Phuong Thanh To
- ComStar Representative: Precentor Dorthy Stoltz
- Noble Ruler: Duke Etsuya Endo
Planetary flag of Rahne
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||53°C (Tropical)|
|Highest native life||90%, Mammals|
 Planetary Information
Rahne is a small world without adequate water or growing seasons. Major dust storms fling themselves across the planet creating a need to protect exposed machinery. This has helped to hamper above-ground exploration of Rahne's gems and radioactive deposits. Geologists calculate that another larger planet collided with Rahne early in it's life. As a result of this collision, they theorize, the planet and the moon, Caliban, were created.
Severe weather conditions, partly from the massive moon and from the planet's one sea, continuously arise on the planet. It has four seasons: Storm, Calm, Cold, and Melting. "Of the four, Melting is the most dangerous, as temperatures rise above 100 degrees Celsius." Each of these seasons last for 21 days.
No one knows how native life managed to evolve on the planet. One of the creatures, the Rahne Toad-Fox, is typical of the animals found on the planet. During the Storm and Calm seasons, it only comes out at night. It uses it's foot-long ears and ten-inch poisonous claws to kill it's prey, usually Slimy Rock-Huggers. During the Cold season, it seeks out a mate by drumming on it's chest. This attracts a female and they both bury themselves in the mountain-side by digging through the rock. They live and give birth in this hole during the Melting season.
The only seasons that humans can go outside the subterranean cities are during Calm and Cold. The other seasons are too dangerous. Fortunately the subterranean nature of the gems and radioactive ores allows Rhane's inhabitants to work year round in relative safety.
 Planetary Garrison
- - At this point in time the 3rd Lyran Guards were deployed across Solaris and Rahne. The 3rd was at 75% of full strength, with 90% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
 Owner History
- 2340 - Federation of Skye
- 2341 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
- 3079 - Lyran Alliance
- 3130 - Lyran Commonwealth 
 Nearby Planets
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Handbook: House Steiner, p. 89, "Planet Profile"
- ↑ House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 170, "Planet Guide"
- ↑ House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)]], p. 170
- ↑ House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 170
- ↑ House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 143, "Other Major Commonwealth Industries"
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 71, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 19, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Report: LAAF, p. 12, "Lyran Guards Regimental Status"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Federation of Skye world within the Lyran Commonwealth befor  and after at their founding in "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic At the Fall of the Star League "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Field Report: LAAF, p. 19, "Lyran Alliance Armed Forces Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130