Wraith (Battle Armor)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||BA Facility Gamma |
|Use||Support, special operations |
|Chassis Type||Humanoid |
|Weight Class||Medium |
|Tech Base||Clan (Mixed Tech) |
|Mass||1,000  kg|
|Top Speed||10  km/h|
|Jump Range||90  m|
2x Machine Gun 
|Armor Type||Basic Stealth |
The Wraith battle armor was designed by the Rasalhague Dominion to support conventional infantry as well as perform surgical strikes. It is equipped with Basic Stealth armor to hide it from enemy probes, and its jump jets allow it to cover ninety meters in a single jump. The suit was introduced after extensive testing of the Rogue Bear battle armor, and is a direct descendant of that design.
Weapons and Equipment
The typical Wraith suit is equipped with a single Machine Gun in each arm. These are supplemented by a Vibro-Claw on each arm for close quarter combat and anti-'Mech attacks. These are also useful during boarding actions.
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 8-9
- MUL online date for the Wraith (Battle Armor)
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 9