50th Royal Infantry Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|50th Royal Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Flame Keepers of Greece|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
In 2764, the unit was stationed on New Avalon, assigned as a part of the LIV Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The 50th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 71, "50th Royal Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133