83rd Combined Strike (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|83rd Combined Strike Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
In December 3071 fighting between Clan Blood Spirit and Clan Coyote on Paxon spilled over into the Diamond Shark city of Thermopolis. During the fight over 600 shark civilians lost their lives. The Eighty-third Combined Strike Cluster moved against the Blood Spirits to enact revenge, however during this assault the Coyotes slipped past them and captured their undefended firebase. During a fierce three-way battle over two days the Eighty-third was destroyed.
The warriors of the Cluster were experts at gaining ground and holding it at any cost. The command use the terrain to its full advantage. The mix of branches within the Cluster allowed the commander to react adequately to any situation on the battlefield.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 163
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 77
- Wars of Reaving, p. 82-3
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 75, "83rd Combined Strike Cluster Profile"