Aerospace Plant CM-T72673
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|Aerospace Plant CM-T72673|
Aerospace Plant CM-T72673 was constructed by Clan Smoke Jaguar to produced the Jagatai and Kirghiz heavy OmniFighters. It was captured and held by Clan Star Adder from 3027 to 3040, which is when the Jaguars reclaimed it. The Jaguars again lost control of the plant through the course of their annihilation in 3060 and it is likely that Clan Fire Mandrill took control of the factory along with most of the former Smoke Jaguar enclave.
Later, the devastation of Atreus's population through the Wars of Reaving and the plague of 3073 left only the Fire Mandrills in control of the planet. It is highly unlikely that the plant was utilized during this period for its intended purpose. Though the surviving Mandrills would be absorbed into Clan Blood Spirit in late 3074, the Blood Spirits would depart the system shortly before the year's end, leaving Aerospace Plant CM-T72673 to its final state of abandonment.
Aerospace Plant CM-T72673 was originally owned and operated by Clan Smoke Jaguar. Clan Star Adder captured the facility in 3027 and held it until the Jaguars reclaimed it in 3040.
Clan Smoke Jaguar retained control of the plant until its annihilation in 3060 and it is likely that Clan Fire Mandrill took control of the aerospace plant shortly afterwards.
By the end of 3074, the plant would fall into abandonment along with the rest of the planet Atreus.
Aerospace Plant CM-T72673 is a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Atreus:|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Armor - FA - Aerospace Fighters|
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 132
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 78
- Wars of Reaving, p. 138, "Death of a Kindraa"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 190
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 198-9