- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
- This article is about the generic term. For the specific 'Mech often referred to as "AgroMech", see AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs).
AgroMech is a generic term for 'Mechs concerned with agricultural tasks such as harvesting and herding. They are a subtype of the yet more generic IndustrialMech concept.
Like all IndustrialMechs, AgroMechs are not designed for combat but can be refitted to carry military-grade weapons. Some AgroMechs even include light weapons in their original design for the purpose of fending off large hostile fauna.
Known AgroMech designs include: