- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about the generic term. For the specific 'Mech often referred to as "AgroMech", see AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs).
AgroMech is a generic term for 'Mechs concerned with agricultural tasks such as harvesting and herding. They are a subtype of the yet more generic IndustrialMech concept.
Like all IndustrialMechs, AgroMechs are not designed for combat but can be refitted to carry military-grade weapons. Some AgroMechs even include light weapons in their original design for the purpose of fending off large hostile fauna.
Known AgroMech designs include: