- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|HVR-99 "Harvester" AgroMech|
|Manufacturer||Iroquois Machinery Limited|
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Armor||LaborHeavy/1 (Heavy Industrial Armor)|
|Engine||Junkers 120 Internal Combustion Engine|
|Communications System||T-300 Dual Wave|
Five years after the Helm Memory Core was decoded by the New Avalon Institute of Science on New Avalon, Iroquois Machinery Limited of Shawnee, utilized the technology breakthrough to develop a new design of Harvesting Machine. The Harvester is based on Star League prototype schematics of a new compact IndustrialMech. The new Iroquois machine proved three times faster than conventional harvesting machines. It enjoyed widespread use among the Federated Suns' food producing worlds within ten years of its introduction.
The Harvester is noted for its good armor protection and its high-maintenance engine.
Weapons and Equipment
The 'Mech is equipped with a 15 ton capacity Lift Hoist on its right arm, which allows it to handle heavy loads. The Hoist is then able to load its cargo onto trailing cargo trucks. A combine takes the place of its left hand actuator. In the center torso, the 'Mech has a half-ton capacity cargo hold.
- Dark Age Turning Points: Liao, p. 29
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 73 HVR-99 Harvester - "Civilian Harvester's BV2.0 and era introduction.
- MUL Profile for the HVR-99 Harvester
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 200, "Harvester 'Mech Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 214 - Back ground and stat information for the
- Dark Age Turning Points: Liao, p. 9
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 214, "Harvester 'Mech Profile"