Iroquois Machinery Limited
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Iroquois Machinery Limited|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
Iroquois Machinery Limited is a small manufacturing concern in the Federated Suns that is best known for production of the Harvester AgroMech. This is merely the latest in a long line of agricultural products.
The company started production of the Harvester in 3049, after tests showed the design could replace three of their previous tracked harvester systems. In 3075 (the middle of the Jihad) Iroquois Machinery Limited started production of the Toro Primitive BattleMech for use by nearby militia units.
Iroquois Machinery Limited has an manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Shawnee:|
|Toro (Primitive)||Light BattleMech|
|Iroquois Machinery Medium||Harvester|
|T-300 Dual Wave||Harvester|
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 200, "Iroquois Machinery Limited Overview and Components"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 214
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 29, "Industrial Systems"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 214, "Iroquois Machinery Limited Components"