|Armor||Airframe Pattern 2841 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Communications System||Khan-series (Type 2)|
|Targeting Tracking System||Mark 11 IHADS|
|BV (1.0)|| 1,224|
The Anhur Transport is based upon the Star League era Cobra Transport VTOL, and was intended as an alternative to using DropShips to ferry supplies to units on the front lines. Though DropShips are the standard method of moving cargo, they are inefficient and wholly impractical for use once a military unit has landed on a planet's surface. The Anhur uses its seven-ton cargo bay to carry these supplies; it can also be used to transport infantry, though only a handful of Clans use it in this capacity. Three tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor provide respectable protection for a VTOL, though the vehicle's high speed serves as its primary defense.
Weapons and Equipment
Though the Anhur is not meant to be in combat, it does have a trio of medium lasers with which to defend itself. A Series 2f ER Medium Laser and Kolibri Delta Series Medium Pulse Laser are mounted under the chin, while a second pulse laser fires from the rear of the transport. While this is not much of a threat to most 'Mechs, the lasers can serve to discourage light combat vehicles.
- Anhur Transport BA
- A Jihad era variant, which completely revises the Anhur payload and weaponry. The vehicle's infantry bay is increased to 10 ton capacity. Now included as part of its protection, is an ECM Suite. Mounted in front and rear of the VTOL is an ER Medium Laser & AP Gauss Rifle. The AP-Gs have been given 40 shared rounds. BV (2.0) = 647
- Anhur P-Stealth
- Developed by two Dark Caste members for raiding the Clans, the Anhur P-Stealth is a unique VTOL that combines Inner Sphere and Clan technologies to deadly effect. Using Vehicle Stealth Armor and a Guardian ECM Suite from the Inner Sphere to increase protection, the Anhur P-Stealth trades the standard weaponry for two Clan-built LRM-15s and a ton of ammunition. The cargo capacity of the Anhur P-Stealth is reduced to five and a half tons, but this is an acceptable trade for improved survivability against the Clans. BV (2.0) = 930.
- MUL online date for the Anhur
- Combat Operations, p. 108
- Record Sheets: 3060, p. 26
- Technical Readout: 3060, pp. 44-45, "Anhur VTOL Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 67
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 68
- Experimental Technical Readout: Pirates, p. 8, "Custom Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 171, "Cobra Transport VTOL" - Anhur based on Cobra transports brought to Clan space by SLDF.