- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
As at 3059 the Aegis-class cruiser Ares' Might was serving as the CSA Ares' Might within the Clan Star Adder touman and was serving with Epsilon Galaxy alongside her sister ship, the CSA Stellar Serpent. The Ares' Might remained an active part of the Star Adder touman for the next decade and into the Wars of Reaving.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 119, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 50, "Naval Assets"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 168, "WarShips"