- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
As at 3059 the Aegis-class cruiser Ares' Might was serving as the CSA Ares' Might within the Clan Star Adder touman and was serving with Epsilon Galaxy alongside her sister ship, the CSA Stellar Serpent. The Ares' Might remained an active part of the Star Adder touman for the next decade and into the Wars of Reaving.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 119, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 50, "Naval Assets"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 168, "WarShips"